Chapter 30

Point of View order: Kai then Gabriella

Chapter 30

(NOT EDITED)

 “Let’s do this.”

We left the house a bit over twenty minutes, after the trio; Blade, Jackie and Luke. They never returned. Like I predicted. I mean, Gabriella means a lot to me. I think she’s the one. I know I’m too young to say stuff like that, but she makes me feel things I never knew existed.

This actually might turn out to be fun, dangerous, risky, but also I added a sprinkle of fun?

Pixel rode her bike alongside Felix’s. I had to get a ride behind Felix, because I kind of don’t know how to drive a bike. I know right that was the only thing my mother banned in the house saying something like, over my dead body.

Only recently, she changed over my dead body to, maybe when you’re older. Better than nothing. We’ve been driving for two hours at 150 km. Pretty fast. But exhilarating. “FELIX HOW LONG DO WE-“ I was cut off when a motorcycle  zoomed between us so fast.

“THAT’S JACKIE…” Pixel shouted over. Both Felix and Pixel swerved back, and turned off their bikes, as Jackie made his way back, took approximately ten seconds flat to be standing in front of us.

Pixel spoke first.

“Luke? Blade?” Jackie looked down. Wait what does that mean?

“They’ve got them too. Luke before Blade… I saw Blade run out, but they got him, before they dragged him in, he gave me the retreat signal, the whistle. I had no choice but to leave them. I was outnumbered and without a plan it’s impossible to get in and out of there alive.”

Pixel and Felix looked at each other than me. “How’d you know?” That stupid question. We have no time to waste, I kept my answer short. “It’s happened before, and I was blinded by desperation like Luke, now.” I whispered, while looking in the distance.

AJ.

“I watched her di-” I was choking up. I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked up.

“Okay Jackie, here the plan, a little improved now that you’re here. Okay plan A, phase one…” it took me five minutes to explain everything. Jackie listened carefully, and gave a short nod, every few seconds.

“so by the end I’ll go in, with a walkie talkie, and you guys would make sure it’ll be safe for all of us to exit. If worst comes to worst. We’ll commence with Plan B. So you guys copy?”

They nodded and we resumed our places, Jackie lead the way, since he know what he’s doing and where he’s going. He led us to where Luke’s and Blade’s bikes were parked. We got off, and got to work.

We spread in pairs, each in different and opposite directions. Phase 1, set up distractions.

Base A done.

Jackie and Pixel, have completed set up. This has to work. I signalled for Felix, who gave me thumbs up. He was perched in a tree, aiming a gun that shot an audio chip.

I pressed at the ear piece, to inform Jackie and Pixel that were done too.

Okay, Base B done. Jackie, Felix, you know what to do, take out the escapees.

Copy.

I looked over at Felix, he took aim,

“Now,”

Felix shot the silent audio chip. Felix grinned, “got it.” We planned to shoot it atop the front door.

I adjusted the sound, try to focus it on the sound of the men’s conversation, I made sure that we all could hear it.