Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Not edited)

“Oh my god! I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun! Well, I can’t remember the last time I had this much fun.” I muttered to myself again. We were going to go on a rollercoaster. I’ve never been on one. He went to buy us the tickets. I was looking around. When I looked down I saw a few screwed up screws and nails.

I grinned in mischief. I think I’ve got a plan. I picked them up and hid them my fist. When he came back, he smiled at me widely, and told me to hurry up. As we sat in our separate carriages, I pulled out the screws. It was starting to move. “Umm… Bruce, these kind of came out of your carriage, that’s not supposed to happen is it?” I showed him the screws and volts.

His eyes widened in fear and he started to shout. “OH no… I’M NOT READY TO DIEEEEEEEEE!!!” We went up, down and all around. I was laughing in pure joy.  This is amazing. I was having a blast. I forgot my troubles and enjoyed that moment.

When we reached the end, I jumped out and started to literally roll on the floor, laughing. I haven’t laughed so much in ages. I dropped the screws and volts, and stared at Bruce’s paled face, which brought another string of laughter all over again. “Excuse me would you like to buy 2 pictures of you two on the rollercoaster for the price of one?”

“Oh my god!!! YES!!!”

“That’ll be $15!”

I took out 15, gave it to the man and collected the pictures. I was laughing in the pictures while Bruce was screaming his lungs out with a horrified expression. Giggling to myself, I felt Bruce approaching me slowly from behind. I think he was trying to scare me. “BOO!” he yelled in my ear.

I didn’t budge. “Oh hi there Bruce.” I said in an amused voice. I giggled. “So now what?” I asked in curiosity.

He dragged me to the carnival games. “What’s a carnival without carnival games!” he said excitedly. He chose a shooting a duck game. “Ten bucks. Five shoots. Need three ducks. Win a big teddy.”

I watched Bruce pull out a ten. He grabbed a gun and aimed. The ducks started to move. I heard five gunshots in a span of five seconds. When the man stopped the ducks. He counted five ducks shot. My mouth dropped. How the…

“Bullseye make that two prizes, you’re the first today!”

“Gabs which ones?”

I choose a big cute penguin, and he grabbed a cute panda. “Want to go on the Ferris wheel?” He asked mockingly. His kidding me right?

“Cliché much? How about we end our night with…” I tap my finger on my chin as I look around. No. No. No. No. Ooh what’s do we have here?

They call it the maze of doom. It’s a cornfield maze. With two separate entrances and one exit. The sun was slowly setting meaning it was about to become dark. It looked haunted. Scary. Who’s crazy enough to go in there? Alone? Guess who?

Me.

Perfect way to end our night.

“Now we’re talking. Give me your phone.” I told him. He looked confused. I unlocked it and added my number. Name: Gabriella. “Okay!”  I smirked at his confused expression. Before I ran over to the owner of the maze, and paid for the both of us. I looked back to see Bruce eyes sparkle in excitement. “You are the weirdest girl I’ve ever met, but awesomely fun.”

Is that a compliment or an insult?

I stood in front of the first entrance. Him in front of the second. “Ready?” The Corfield dude asked.  “You have no idea.”