Chapter 51

Song-Little Do You Know-Alex and Sierra

(A/N Btw, this chapter has tons of peoples POV's, so try not to get confused)

Nash's POV

'Nash get up, were leaving soon' Hayes called, standing in my doorway.

I groaned and got up and realised what Hayes had said. I ran my fingers through my hair and suddenly felt so upset.

I took a quick shower and grabbed the clothes I had left out, because all my other stuff was put away in suitcases.

My room looked bare and different without all of my things scattered around.

Fixing my hair, I checked the time.

It was 11am and almost everyone was leaving at around 12 or 1. I can't even think of leaving. It's so sad to leave all my friends and have to go back to school.

'Nash!' Skylynn said, rushing into my room, her hair bouncing all over the place.

'Hey Sky' I smiled.

She tugged at my arm and said 'Mom said she wants you to help her put stuff in the car, I think' Skylynn said.

'Okay Sky, I'll be down in a sec' I said, picking her up and twirling her around. She giggled and I put her down on the ground, kissing her forehead.

She ran out of my room and I slowly followed.

We said we would meet up at the pier at 11:30, so after I finished helping my mom, I started to stroll down to the pier.

Soon enough everyone was there, hugging each other and some people were crying.

'Nash!' Cierra yelled, tears in her eyes, pulling me into a hug.

I was so tall that her head rested on my chest and tears rolled down her cheeks.

'I'm gonna miss you Nash' she sniffled.

'I'll miss you too. Don't forget about me, okay' I said, trying to smile.

She nodded and wiped away some tears.

Next to hug me were Lucy and Ava and they were bawling their eyes out.

They both hugged me at the same time.

'Ew, cooties' I said, scrunching up my nose. They laughed but soon enough were crying again. We said our goodbyes and next to say goodbye to me was Hannah and Zoe.

The sad thing was that I was crying my eyes out too by the time Hannah and Zoe finished their goodbyes.

'Goodbye bro' Johnson said, bro-hugging me and Gillinsky did the same.

'Hug me bruh!' Carter shouted and we and said long goodbyes.

'Bye Nash. I'm gonna miss you' Taylor said, wiping away tears. We all were wiping away tears. I hated the end of the summer.

'Bye Nashy' Aaron said, hugging me and then Hazel, with glossy tears in her eyes hugged me tightly.

'B-Bye Nash. Promise you'll call me?' Hazel sobbed. I rubbed her back.

'Promise Hazel' I cried.

After Aaron and Hazel walked away, Aria came up to me, standing a bit away from me.

'Bye' she said blankly.

'Bye Aria' I said in the same tone. She moved on, not even a tear in her eye.

'Oh Nash' Isabelle sobbed, running up to me.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, crying into my shoulder.