Chapter 40

Song-George Ezra-Blame it on me

Cameron's POV

I woke up in Hazels bed with her lying next to me, her hair sprawled all over shoulders and the pillow.

Last night was really fun. Well, not in the House, but in Aaron's room.

Carter, Gillinsky and Cierra left at around 1am and Johnson and Aaron had a sleepover.

I turned on my side to face Hazel. I moved a strand of hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

She woke up and looked at me with her big blue-green eyes.

'Hey' she said in her cute morning voice.

'Hi' I replied, smiling.

She yawned, stretching out her arms.

'What time is it?' she asked. Checking my phone, I replied with '10am'.

She nodded, then got out of the bed.

'I'm gonna take a shower' she said, slowly walking to the bathroom.

'Ok' I said, getting up also. I exited Hazels room and stepped downstairs into the kitchen. Hazels house was like my house, so her food was mine aswell 😉.

'Hi' Aaron said, when I walked into the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter, with a bowl or cereal in his hand.

'Hey' I replied, grabbing what I needed for cereal for Hazel and I.

'Is Jack still asleep?' I asked him, pouring Hazel and I some Lucky Charms, her favourite.

Aaron nodded, spooning more cereal into his mouth.

'Lazy ass' I laughed and Aaron laughed aswell.

Aaron and I talked for a while until he left to go disturb Jack sleeping.

'Ohhh food!' Hazel said, coming into the kitchen. She was wearing a mint green lace bandeau with a plain white loose tank top over it. She was wearing her high waisted denim shorts aswell and there were Spongebob socks on her feet. Typical Hazel.

She jumped on to one of the island stools and I passed her the bowl of cereal.

'Thanks Cam' she said, as she began to eat.

5 minutes later, Aaron and a very tired Jack entered the room.

'I hate you' Jack said to Aaron, rubbing his eyes.

'What did Aaron do?' I laughed.

'That idiot jumped on top of me shouting "Ratchet ass hoe, get up!" at the top of his voice' Jack said, glaring at Aaron. Aaron burst out laughing.

(A/N Aaron and Johnson are friends again ❤️)

'So, what do you guys want to do today?' Hazel asked, in between spoons of Lucky Charms.

'Do you guys maybe wanna go penny boarding for a bit' I suggested. Everyone agreed and began to get ready. Jack and I had to go home to get changed and get our boards, but we were back in a couple of minutes.

We all walked out into the sunshine and began riding our penny boards. Mine was blue with lime green wheels. I literally use it to go everywhere.

The sun was blaring down on top of us as we rode. It was extremely hot today and the beaches were all crowded.

We decided to go get drinks to cool off, so we each got one and started riding again.

Nash's POV