Chapter 14

Carter's POV
'Jack, I'm telling you, I want to leave!' I yelled.

'Carter calm down, why do you want to leave?' Jack J asked me.

'Jack, everyone hates me here. I'm unwanted. Everyone wants me dead!' I sobbed.

I was being serious. I wanted to leave here, leave California. Cameron, Nash, Isabelle, Hazel, everyone wants me gone. They hate my guts and that's a fact. I'm worthless, unwanted, hated.

Jack walked over to me and sat down in the spot next to me. His arm went around my shoulder.

'Carter that's not true. You haven't done anything to anyone'

I knew he was lying, but he thought that it was true. I did do things to people. Things I regret. I bowed my head down. I hated the person I have become and now I want to go, to leave this place and everyone in it. I'm just a burden. I have no one that actually cares. Maybe Jack J does, but that's it!

'Carter, I gotta go. I said i'd meet Zoe in five minutes' Jack said.

I nodded and left the room, hearing the front door bang shut.

Taylor's POV
Back in the park with Ava. It's kind of become a routine. I got the box of cocaine from out of my backpack, and Ava's eyes lit up. To be honest, so did mine.

It's funny, how this white powder gives me so much life. Makes me feel alive. I loved it.

Ava sniffed it up and so did I. It's amazing. I felt so on top of the world. I loved it because Ava was on top of the world with me.

Isabelle's POV
Nash and I are happy again. We're together and it feels amazing. I held Nash's hand as we walked back to his house. His bright blue eyes looked down at me, making me notice how happy he was. He wasn't this sad little boy, he was this strong, capable man who's only weakness was losing me.

Hazel's POV
'I wonder how Izzie and Nash are?' I said to Cameron.

He looked up from his phone.

'Oh yeah, we should probably wait till later though. Give them their space' he said.

I nodded in agreement. We both looked back down at our phones. We were on Cameron's bed, his arm wrapped around my waist, his other hand scrolling through Twitter.

I think Cam said I could stay the night. I was happy because I loved spending time with Cameron. I really did love him and I was certain he loved me back.

At around 11:50, Cam spoke up.

'Do you wanna watch a movie?' he asked me.

'Yeah sure. Can I change first?' I asked. I looked down at what I was wearing. No way am I sleeping in denim shorts.

'Sure, just get something from my closet' he said, walking around his room to get his laptop.

I walked into Cam's walk-in wardrobe. It smelt like his cologne.

I looked through his clothes and finally found grey sweatpants and a plain black v-neck.

I strolled back into Cameron's room with the clothes in my hand.

'Is it okay if I wear these?' I asked him, holding up the t-shirt and sweatpants.

He nodded, smiling.

I went into his bathroom to change.

Cameron's POV
Hazel came back into my bedroom, wearing my clothes. She looked great in them actually. I really loved when she wore my stuff.

She smiled at me and looked at the place I had just set up.

I had pillows and blankets all over the floor, against the wall and had my laptop on one of the blankets. I had brought up Maoams, Cheetos, Pringles and Arizona tea from the kitchen and had dimmed the lights really low.

'Sit down, m'lady' I said, in a fake British accent, gesturing towards the pillows and blankets.

'Thank you' she giggled, in the same bad accent.

I sat down next to her and she cuddled into me. I put the blanket over us and started the movie.

Carter's POV
I lay on my bed, facing the ceiling, unsure of how I felt. Did I want to leave the place I spent every summer? Leave the people I grew up with? They hated me anyway. The way I acted was childish and immature. And I hated myself for it. I wish someone could just tell me what I'm supposed to do, but the people that used to be my best friends hate me now.

***************thanks for reading! Sorry it's short. I tried :( :( :(. PÜMA!