Chapter 15

Song-One of those nights-Shawn Mendes.

Hazels POV

I was waken up by Cameron's snores next to me. We had both fallen asleep watching the movie. I turned to look at Cam, and suddenly his eyes opened, revealing his deep brown eyes.

'C'mon, let's get up' I yawned, ushering Cam to stand up.

He groaned and reluctantly rose up.

I laughed at his enthusiasm and ran out if his room, followed by my beautiful boyfriend.

We rushed down the stairs like we were kids on Christmas, for no apparent reason.

I don't even know why I was so excited. I guess the realisation that it was summer just hit me instantly.

Cameron's house was so empty and quiet besides us, you could hear a pin drop.

'So, what do you want to do today?' Cam said, holding my hands.

I shrugged my shoulders.

'Umm....lets go see a movie!' I blurted out.

Cameron smiled at the idea and agreed.

'I'll just go back to my house to get ready. Ill bring back your clothes, don't worry' I said.

Cam shook his head at me. 'No, keep them. You look really great in them' he said sheepishly.

I smirked at him then left, after kissing his cheek.

Once I was finished getting ready, Cameron and I took our penny boards to the movies.

In the end, we decided to see '22 Jump Street'. Romantic, right?

It was really funny and Cam had his arm around me the whole time.

After the movie, we wanted food, so we wet to chipotle.

Ava's POV

'I got it! I got my license!' Taylor screamed out.

I ran up to him and embraced him in a hug. He buried his face in my shoulder then pulled back.

'And my parents got me a Mini Cooper! It's red and everything' Taylor said, ecstatic.

I felt so happy for him. Proud even.

He jingled the keys in front of my face, and started singing some random song about 'I got my licence!'.

I laughed at him and we ran outside to check out his car.

Isabelle's POV

'Are you sure you want to lose' Nash asked, laughing.

'Nope, cause I'm going to kick your ass!' I replied.

'That's very mean' Nash said, putting his hand over his heart, pretending to look hurt.

I shrugged and laughed.

'C'mon, start the game' I yelled.

Nash started Call of Duty and halfway through, I was definitely losing.

Nash started put down his controller, sat behind me and held my controller with me. He started playing for me, and I was catching up. I looked behind me at Nash, and he smirked.

'It's not cheating if you're still holding the controller' he said, winking.

Then he kissed me and I kissed back.

All of a sudden, there was a noise behind us. We both turned around the see Hayes at the bottom of the stairs, standing there, with his hands behind his back awkwardly.

'Uh, hey, Hayes' Nash said, clearing his throat.

'Mhmm' Hayes replied.

'Nasty ass' Hayes mumbled, before leaving the room.

Nash and I both looked at eachother and burst out laughing. Then Nash cupped my cheek with his hand, and leaned in to kiss me.

*******Sorry, I know this chapter is reeeeaaallly short, but it's only a filler. I have a lot more planned for this story. PÜMA!