Chapter 23

Song-Happy Little Pill-Troye Sivan

Kian's POV

I got out of the shower, towel drying my hair. I walked into my temporary, messy bedroom and pulled on some clothes. I wore a wine coloured plain V-neck and dark washed jeans, with black Vans.

I sat on my bed and looked out the window. I only had three days left in California here with Ava's family. The house was empty seeing as Ava's parents were visiting her in the hospital. This was so hard for them. It was hard for all of us.

I wished that Ava would just wake up now. I can't leave California knowing she's in this state. I'll see if I can stay for longer. Knowing I have to leave here is unbearable. I just wanted Ava back. She made me smile everyday but now she can't and I'm left here feeling alone, upset and anxious.

I lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Why Ava?

Taylor's POV

Lying in this hospital bed for hours is making me insane. I can only be with Ava for a certain amount of time. It sucks so bad not having her here with me.

I was looking through the pictures of us on my phone. This obviously wasn't helping me, but I needed to see her face. Then I came across a video of us. I pressed play and sat back in silence, curious about the video.

-Flashback to when they filmed the video-

'Woooo!' Ava screamed, sniffing up the cocaine.

'Give it here!' I said, still filming on my iPhone.

I snorted up the powder, yelling my head off.

'Don't do drugs kids' Ava laughed.

-End of video-

I...Im done. I'm done with cocaine. That's what caused all of this. Cocaine.

I deleted the video, locking my iPhone.

Why did I take it in the first place? It made me feel good, I guess. I didn't need it though. I had Ava to make me feel good.

I cried my eyes out, wanting her back so badly. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I'm going insane without her.

Cierra came running into my room.

'Taylor?' she asked, worried.

Cierra came over to me and sat at the edge of the bed. She took my hand and rubbed her thumb across my palm.

'Ava..I want Ava back' I sobbed into Cierra's sweater.

She stroked my hair.

'We all do Tay. It's okay to be upset. Do you want me to get you anything?' Cierra asked kindly. She was so sweet.

I shook my head.

'This isn't doing you any good, you know that right?' she said to me.

'I-I know..' I quietly said.

'Go to sleep Taylor. It will help' Cierra said, pulling the white sheets over me.

I nodded, quietly lying back, doing as I was told.

She smiled at me and left the room. I drifted off to sleep, the vision of Ava still in my messed up mind.

Hazel's POV

'Carter found Lucy' Jack J said.

I jolted up, scaring Cam.

'What?!' I asked, shocked. How?

'Lucy just texted me "I'm with Carter at his house. Don't worry about me"' Johnson said.

'Carter found her?' Cam asked, surprised.

Jack J nodded.

'The hell....' Zoe whispered.

'The whole reason she ran off was because Carter was pissing her off' Zoe said.

We were all so confused. At least she was safe.

We all settled down again. Cameron went on Twitter and I started texting Nash and Izzie in a group conversation.

(N-Nash I-Isabelle H-Hazel)

H- 'Carter found Lucy and they're at Carters house'

N- 'What the hell. Carter found her? I thought they hated eachother'

I- 'Yeah, I thought the same. Nash, why are we texting when we are right next to eachother? 😂

N- 'Haha idk 😂'

H- 'U guys are weird 😉'

N- 'That's why u love us 😉 How everything at the hospital?'

H- 'Fine, Cierra's with Taylor and there's no news on Ava'

I- 'Oh ok. I guess we'll see u in an hour or two when we get to the hospital 😚'

H- Kk 😚 Cya then xxx'

-End of conversation-

I was exhausted. I rested my head on Cameron's chest and fell back asleep.