Chapter 48

Song-Oh Cecilia-The Vamps ft. Shawn Mendes

Hazel's POV

I was so excited for going out. Its so sad that Cameron's leaving though. I can't believe he's leaving tomorrow!

We all walked out of Isabelle's, the sound of the bottles of alcohol clinking against each other.

We decided to meet the guys in an alleyway a little bit away from the beach. It was pretty quiet at night.

'Cam!' I screamed, running to him and jumping up. He kissed me on the lips, holding me up by my thighs.

He put me down and looked at the bottles of alcohol?

'Really?' he asked. Cierra held the bottles up, striking a pose.

Johnson had brought his portable speaker and plugged it into his phone, blaring music. The alleyway was empty and quiet, obviously besides us.

The sound of the music echoed off the walls.

'Thank you. For all of this' Cameron said into my ear, holding me close.

'You needed it, it wasn't fair for you to miss out on the last day' I replied, my arms around his neck.

He stared down at me, his eyes staring into mine.

'And don't thank me yet, the party's just starting' I said, winking.

'Hey guys, let's play truth or dare!' Cierra screamed.

I looked at Cameron wide eyed. He wasn't going to play.

'Okay, let's do it!' Cam shouted.

'What?!' I said. 'Don't worry, I won't get arrested again' Cameron said, lifting up my chin.

I trusted him, so Johnson put down the music and we sat around on the ground or on window sills.

'I'm going first!' Lucy said.

'Umm, Zoe? Truth or Dare?' Lucy asked her.

'Uh, truth' Zoe said.

'Ugh fine. Why Jack?' Lucy asked, laughing at a very insulted Jack J.

''Cause he's amazing' Zoe said, kissing Jack. Johnson started blushing so he bowed his head.

'Ok, my turn. Cierra?' Zoe said, rubbing her hands together.

'Dare!' Cierra said.

'Okay. I dare you to kiss Aaron for at least 15 seconds' Zoe said, smirking.

Cierra looked at Aaron and blushed. She slowly stood up and he did the same, both of them moving closer to each other.

They kissed for at least 15 minutes, not seconds! Jesus, they had a full make out session in front of us.

The game continued and nothing too exciting happened.

Questions were asked, dares were done and alcohol was passed around. In around half an hour, we finished playing and were just talking.

'I don't think I can handle going back to school' Ava complained, passing the bottle of vodka over to Cameron. He took a gulp then handed it to me.

'Me either' I said, drinking from the bottle.

'I swear, I'm going to kill all the irrelevant bitches in my school' Izzie said.

'So sassy' Gillinsky joked, smoking his weed, the cloud of smoke appearing.

'All those thots better stay away from me!' Cierra shouted, obviously quite tipsy.