Chapter 13

Song-Say Something-Shawn Mendes Cover

Hazels POV
Cameron just texted me to come down to the pier. He said its urgent. I hoped he was okay.

I wore an Obey muscle tee, high waisted dark denim shorts, high top cream converse and a red flannel around my waist. I grabbed my penny board and skated down to the pier.

The pier was mostly empty, just one or two couples but then I saw Cameron and Nash at the end of the pier. I skated down to them and sat down amongst them.

Cameron looked like he was in another universe and Nash had bruises all over him and he had definitely been crying.

They hadn't even noticed I arrived.

'Um, guys?' I said, clearing my throat.

They both turned to me.

'Oh, hi, Hazel' Cameron said, kissing my cheek and putting his arm around me.

Nash just smiled. Where were the bruises from?

'So Nash..' I said. 'You and, um, Isabelle?'

He looked even more sad than before. Shit.

'Uh...' he began, but stopped.

'Luke kinda beat him up...' Cam whispered in my ear. I covered my mouth with my hand.

I looked closely at Nash. His bruises looked really bad. Wow, Luke really went all out.

'I just want her back' Nash sobbed.

'I know you do Nash, but it takes time. C'mon let's get your mind off it for a bit. Where do you want to go?' I said, trying to make the situation better.

'I don't know if that's a good idea...' Nash said.

'Seriously Nash, it will help' Cameron said.

Cam was right, it really would. But trying to help Nash get through this was like trying to get a cat down from a tree. He's upset and hurt and none of us know how to help but to be there for him.

We convinced Nash to just stand up and he did, so I took his hand and we started walking.

To be honest I don't even know where we were going, but silence and being alone would not help Nash. He needs me and Cameron. He needs his friends. It's kills me to see him this sad. At this moment in time, he looks so fragile. At this moment in time, he IS so fragile. His blue eyes are just filled with tears that only Isabelle can get rid of, but that's not happening, now is it?

Cameron and I spotted this café near the beach and we got a table with three chairs.

Nash sat down and immediately, his elbows were on the table and his head were buried in his hands.

Cameron started rubbing his back, but Nash didn't move a muscle. Did Isabelle really mean this much to Nash. He obviously realised he made a mistake, but he can't do anything. Then I made the decision to do something that could either ruin the day or make it the best day of his life.

I texted Isabelle to come meet up with us.

I told her it was just me and Cam, so she agreed.

When Isabelle came through that door, I saw Nash's eyes light up. Cameron had gotten a spare seat for Izzie to sit on, so she slowly walked over and joined us.

'I think it's time for Cam and I to leave' I announced, breaking the awkward silence.

Cameron and I left the café, leaving Nash and Isabelle to talk it out.

Nash's POV
'Isabelle... I'm so so so so sorry' I began.

'I would never want to hurt you. I-I'm sorry that I slapped you. My temper just went out of control. I was angry and upset that you didn't believe me, after all we've been through. I wanted you to believe me, to trust me. I wanted you to forgive me for Carters lies. I swear I would never ever cheat on you. I didn't even cheat on you last year. Carter made all of that up to break the two of us up. But I never wanted us to end. I loved just being around you Izzie. You made my day, my week, my month, my year, my life. You made my smile and laugh. The times without you were agonising. I needed you with me, to get me through all of the shit in my life and I wanted to help you with your problems aswell. I adored the fact that I could come to you with any problem. I adored the fact that you were my girlfriend. I loved you and still do to this very moment. I don't care about your brother or anyone else. I just care about you and I want to experience fun with you. I want you back with me Isabelle. I'm sorry' I ended.

I looked over at Isabelle and she was crying.

'H-Hearing you s-say that in person, makes me know that you actually care about me and love me. I want to be with you too Nash' she said between sobs.

'But...' she continued.

But what!?!

'But...Luke...' she whispered.

'Isabelle, I told you, I don't care. If I have to get my ass kicked everyday to be with you, then it's worth it' I told her.

She laughed and I smiled at her laughing.

I took her hands and held them in mine.

'I love you Isabelle Jones' I said quietly.

'I love you too Nash Grier'

********thanks for reading!

PÜMA!

Did you cry yet Saoirse, Kate and Dawn? #slithering
Slither on