A Simple Melody ♬ Credits

Hey guys! This will be officially the last thing that will be posted under ASM, before I give a huge green thick to say it's a completed book! I can't believe we made it this far, I knew from the start that I was going to complete ASM somehow, but I never expected it to be completed this way! I have so many people to thank, my notepad is scribbled with a crazy number of names, and I fear that I might miss some of you :'( I hope I don't, I hope I'll remember to thank everyone!!!

Now, to the amazing people who have journeyed together with Train and Des, in alphabetical order, to make it easy for you guys :D (I did realize some of you changed your username, so I sort of went back and did some homework, to make sure I get the names right, but if I happen to miss out your latest name, you can always tell me!)

_ExpressYourself_  (JessieBear523) - Heyo, how's expressing yourself recently? HAHA XD jokes aside, thanks for your support for ASM, that means a lot, and I appreciate it as you know! <3

_KatieLynn123_ - I just realized that you were no longer _LoveYourLife_, but thanks to your profile icon, I managed to come around and find you xD thanks for your support and time given for ASM, appreciate that a lot!

_Mizuki2012_ - MIZUKIIII, I know you insisted me to use your real name, but Mizuki sounds iconic, so yeah :3 thanks for your comments and support for ASM, you've always been a great supporter, and I appreciate you a lot! <3

annamariadontthinkso – Hey there! I know recently you've been reading ASM, seeing your votes on my notifications and all, just wanna let you know that I appreciate it, thanks for your support and votes, they play a huge role in ASM!

belle_fleur – Hey! It's been a while since I heard from you :D but either ways, I still wanna thank you for the support that you've given for ASM, appreciate that a lot! <3

catbat – I thank you in all of my stories, because that's how good of a supporter and reader you are! <3 thank you so much for your votes and comments, and of course your reads! I hope to find more readers like you someday, appreciate you!

CookieMonster_07 – Hello cookie :3 HAHA XD I realized I never called you that, but it sounds cute :D thank you for your support for ASM, appreciate your votes and comments! I hope to hear from you again!

crazy_for_novels – Hey, it's been a while, but I just wanna thank you anyway for your support that you've given for ASM! Thank you so much!

DistortedFaeth – Hey! I never really got around to tell you how cool your username is, and how you changed 'faith' into 'faeth', now THAT'S something xD anyways, I wanna thank you for your support for ASM! I've always appreciated them to the dot! <3

DreamOnAStar – Heyoo ;) you know why you're on my list! Thanks for your crazy persistent votes for ASM that are so very appreciated! That really means a lot, thank you! <3

emilymumblesxx – Hey, you know it's a habit to thank you in all of my stories, because you're just so awesome, even if you're not reading this, I still wanna thank you, for being my second fan on wattpad! <3 love you!

FanningEveryone – Hey it's been a while since I heard from you, but that's okay, the support you've given for ASM is very much appreciated still! Thank you <3

HueiSwen – HUEI  SWEN! I'm still psyched that you actually have wattpad, but you better study more than you spend your time on here!! xD thanks for checking ASM down, appreciate your support! <3

ilovebook321 – HEY!! Thanks for taking the time to read ASM, you've been a really fast reader, zooming from MCH and jumping right into Train and Des' life! Thanks for your support, your votes and comments have always been appreciated!