A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Thirty - Broken Pencil

Hey peeps :3

So here it is again :D the next chapter :DDD Hope you guys will enjoy it :) See you all soon!

Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty

-Train's P.O.V-

I've been spending the entire day with Des ok campus, calming her down every time she begins to panic. That girl is so vulnerable to panic attacks.

           Immediately after composing class Des began scratching herself, which happens to be something that she does a lot when she is nervous, and I was worried that I had to tie her hands together to make her stop. When I dropped her off for her next class with Sebastian I swear I heard someone hyperventilating. It didn't get any better during break, and also lunch. From what I heard, Sebastian only succeeded in making her even more excited/panicky than before, and who knows what the big guy said to her.

It was after school and Des' arm was full of deep red blotchy scratch marks. The poor girl must've suffered a lot.

Me and the guys immediately regretted for convincing her to sign up. Although it wasn't exactly our fault, but we wouldn't have done it if we knew she'd have such allergies...?

"Oh my gosh Des, it can't be that serious can it?" Mitch winced.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, just a little..." she hesitated. "...itchy."

"But it doesn't look very fine." Sebastian continued.

"Yeah dude, I mean, it's all red and stuff." Alan poked.

"No really I'm fine." She insisted. I could tell that she was intimidated being surrounded by four guys staring at her arms, waiting for her to scratch.

"We should take you to the infirmary." I muttered to her wounds.

"What? That's a little unnecessary, I'm not sick or anything, just nervous and-"

"Get into the car, we're taking her to the nearest clinic." Sebastian proclaimed and the rest of us nodded.

"Hey, are you guys even listening to me?" Des frowned.

"Just be a good girl." I smirked which only made her frown more visible.

Des gave in and chose to be obedient and allowed us to take her in the end. As we neared the building Sebastian began spinning in circles in hopes of getting a parking spot, unfortunately that doesn't seem very possible.

"Like, what the heck dude, someone left a buggy on this side just to book themselves a space." Sebastian said disbelievingly.

"Oh well, that's too bad, maybe we should just forget about it and go home..." Des smiled tightly.

"No way, you're not getting off the hook that easily." Mitch laughed wickedly and paused for a few seconds. "C'mon Train, take her down now and we'll continue with our parking-hunt."

"Really?" Des sighed.

"Yep." Mitch beamed.

I shrugged and opened the car door to hop off the vehicle. I chuckled as Des came out with a grumpy face which reminds me of humpty-dumpty. I decided to keep my lips sealed and to stuff that thought to the back of my mind to prevent her from being offended, seeing that she might not be up for it right now.