A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Fifty-One - Courage

Hey guys! :D

Alright, so I know I haven't been updating on schedule recently, because I had A MAJOR MAJOR writer's block :( I'm back on track now :) and I can't believe I'm saying this but ASM is ending soon! D: oh gosh. It's that gut-wrenching feeling again :'( okay I won't bring that up anymore throughout the story until we reach the final chapter xD

Today this chapter is dedicated to RaulAlcoseba xD I know you've been following MCH too, now ASM! xD thanks! Appreciate your reads, votes and comments!

Thanks for reading guys, sorry again for the delay!

imperfectdreamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-One

-Destiny's P.O.V-

"We'll be fine." Train had his hands gripped on my shoulder reassuringly, only it wasn't reassuring enough.

          "She got our song." I trembled slightly with both anger and fear. "How can she do that? Didn't we wrote in our song before the performance even started?"

          I knew that it was a pointless question, mainly because I was asking people who don't have the answer. I turned from Train to Mitch, then to Sebastian and Alan. None of us look happy or excited anymore, in fact, we were all washed out and numb. The cheering crowd behind us isn't helping with the situation at all.

          I imagined Gigi taking a stupid bow before leaving the stage innocently, probably playing with a lock of her twisted hair. There was nothing but silence among the two hosts Ryan and Alex, but eventually one had to speak, and so Ryan did as Alex excuses himself silently to slip backstage where the media crew was.

          "That wasn't the song Gigi wrote in." Alex said to the crew.

          "We know, but then Geraldine Price came over and demanded a change last minute, claiming that she has got permission from the event manager." The media team replied shakily.

          Alex was obviously lost for words. His expression shows no sign of anger or anxiety; however he sure didn't seem too pleased with the silent arrangements.

          "Three more turns, then we're up." Sebastian said anxiously. "Guys, we need a new plan, and quick."

          "New plan, new plan..." both Mitch and Alan repeated the words as if they were chanting.

          "We'll be fine." Train said to me again. I really appreciated his effort of calming me down, but at this point no matter how good he is at it, it isn't going to help much. This is desperate.

          "Can't we think of even one song that we did well?" Mitch groaned.

          "We can't exactly choose what we want now because it will be too late for any more practices. We have to decide on a song that we've done so many times that it's impossible to screw up." Train said hastily.

          Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, it did.

          "Feeling a little edgy now?" the devil walked over with so much layer of makeup that I almost wanted to claw her entire face off.

          "Go away." I said frustratingly, trying my best to conserve my energy for something that would be more worth it.

          "Excuse me? How dare you give me that attitude." She snarled.