A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Fifty-Three - Gigi

Hey guys! :D

I have a very important A/N at the end of this chapter, so please remember to read it! :D The fate of ASM depends on it, literally.

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to penguinluvr23 :) appreciate your votes and comments! Have been meaning to dedicate one for you but I seem to have forgotten to wrote your name down on my list ==" well, now that I remember, thanks! :D <3

Thanks for reading guys!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Three

-Destiny's P.O.V-

I pulled out a thin black marker and scribbled down a few notes on my calendar. Six days since the competition and six days without any sign of Gigi in school.

          I slammed my locker shut and sighed. It's sure good to have peace without a witch constantly behind my backs with a dagger, but the absence of a few people really made a difference recently.

          Ever since we discovered the relations between Will, also known as Tristan, and his brother Train, me and the guys decided to put our band on hold for now and allow some time for the two to catch up. Well, it's not like there's anything left for the band to do now that the competition is over, and Gigi didn't win (sorry, I just felt compelled to say that but hey, can you really blame me? Don't lie to me that you're not ecstatic about the results, too).

          In the last few days I was able to learn some information about Tristan and his whereabouts. Apparently Tristan was never missing, but was sent to a different state right after he recovered from a coma. Yes, he was in coma all along, not dead like what the police concluded. Tristan wasn't any different than Train though, they were both fed with wrong information.

          According to Tristan, after he surprisingly woke up from his deep sleep, he was already ten which would also mean he was claimed dead for six years. The news about Tristan's awakening never got to Train because everyone thought Train was dead in the accident. Obviously the people in charge didn't do a very good job at recording the right info. In other words, both brothers believed that they were the only ones left in the world. Tragic? A little I guess.

          Sebastian decided to go all nice guy and had voluntarily drove both Train and his brother to Tristan's old place which is a motel that sat a few states away from here, so with that said, all three of them are gone and will be gone for a while.

          With Gigi MIA and Train away, who else am I missing? Oh, right, Scarlett and her boyfriend Mitch. Where are they? In a romantic getaway. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, school is still on, but I have no idea how the two managed to skip class like that. Oh, you thought they went overseas? That's hardly possible. Unfortunately and fortunately, their idea of 'getaway' is anywhere else but school, so in other words, they can be in the park or up in some random tree, as long as they're alone, it's a getaway.

          I hope that's not what Train has in mind.

          So you might be wondering what's happening to Alan. Well, let's just say Alan has been doing some thinking and he finally got the guts to tell Sophia how he truly feels about her. Are they together now? I don't know, but Sophia never said no, if that's even an answer.

          I guess I'm alone today.

          It's weird though, loads of people are giving me pats on the back and congratulating me and the band for winning third place. I wonder if anyone ever did that to Gigi when she won first all year round.