A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Twenty - Chubby Chicken

Hey guys! :D (LOL, why do I always start off the chapter with the same greeting and the same smiley face emoticon?) ...

This chapter is dedicated to emilymumblesxx, for being one of my first fans on wattpad! :D I believe that the both of us started off wattpad together at the same time and we became wattpad buddies :3 she writes very awesome books too!

Thanks for reading guys :D appreciate that a lot!

imperfectdreamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty

-Train's P.O.V-

I groaned silently as I felt something coming in contact with my shoulder. Reluctantly, I dragged my eyelids apart and shut it again as the bright light shot into my eyes.

Where am I again?

"They're awake!"

"What?" I droned.

After a few moments of blinking I could finally see clearly again. A couple of overly-excited faces (Sebastian and Mitch) greeted me at first glance. I looked dumbly at them, then to Des who was still half-asleep on my shoulder.

"Uh..."

Oh my gosh she's asleep on my shoulder.

I tried my best to keep my composure, but that funny feeling within me was a big giveaway.

"If only Alan was here to see this." Mitch teased.

"Epic much." Sebastian smirked loudly, interrupting Des in her sleep.

Des stared wide-eyed at the guys at first, then at me, then at the vehicle, then back at me.

"Don't look so startled." Mitch smiled.

"Oh my gosh." She panicked suddenly. "Sorry!"

"For what?" Sebastian poked.

"That wasn't for you moron." Mitch rolled his eyes.

"I didn't mean to..." she bit her lip.

"It's fine." I shrugged. "Good morning."

"C'mon let's get out of this stuffy vehicle that smells like Bashy. I really just wanna chill under the air-conditioner right now." Mitch uttered.

"Excuse me?" Sebastian raised a brow, offended.

We scooted our way out of the vehicle and helped Sebastian with his dislocated drum kit as Mitch introduces Des to his mom. Mrs Carter seems extremely relieved to see her. I wonder if it's because Gigi wasn't so welcomed. I thought so.

"Hello." Mrs Carter greeted with a friendly smile, the smile that she gives every time we appear right in front of her doorstep, the smile that she has every time she's about to pinch Mitch's cheeks.

"Mom!" Mitch groaned.

"Baby face." Sebastian laughed as he places the drums in the garage at the rightful place. We sat on the old couch as we waited for Alan to arrive, and also waiting for Mrs Carter to finish her conversation with Des.

"Mrs Carter seems to love her a lot." Sebastian said.

"My mom loves everyone."