A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Three - Shy Guy

Hey peeps :)

So anyway in this chapter I'll be introducing more of our main characters. I know it's not much, but I hope that it'll be more interesting from here :D

Thanks for reading! Please vote or drop a comment xD

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

"Class dismissed!" said Mr Williams, our messy-blonde-haired music teacher.

          I was allowed to leave my keyboard in the music room, so I did what I was told and left the class, hiding my face in case if Gigi happens to walk by.

          "Hey Destiny, don't run away yet." Said Sebastian.

          "I'm not running away." I said, trying to appear nonchalant.

          "Sure you're not." He smirked. "Anyway, I want you to meet my friends."

          "Who are your friends?"

          "You know, the same guys who you saw me with earlier." He beamed. "They're nice guys, don't worry."

          "I'm sure they are." Except for one. "So where are they?"

          "I'll take you there."

          "Huh?"

          "Don't be shy, they won't bite." He laughed at his own statement and dragged me away without giving me a chance to answer.

          After walking for a while we stopped outside of the school in front of the expensive looking fountain. I wonder how much it took to get this thing done.

          "Oh look they're here." He started waving to some people as I tried my best to hide. For some unknown reasons I feel really uneasy right now, probably because I wasn't ready to meet a bunch of good-looking guys all in one go.

          "Wassup Bashy." The first one greeted.

          "Bashy?" I asked myself.

          "Yeah, Mitchell does that a lot, ain't I right Mitchie?" Sebastian teased back. "Anyway guys, meet my friend Destiny."

          "Hi." I said nervously, giving a weak wave. "You can call me Des."

          "You know her, the girl who was totally checking us out earlier." He added. He just had to say that.

          "Bashy!" I snapped at him, immediately learning the new nickname his friends call him.

          "Dude, the girl's awesome." Said Mitchell, obviously happy with the fact that I'm following his footsteps.  "Hi Des, I'm Mitchell, please call me Mitch and not Mitchie. This blurface here is Alan."

           "Did someone call my name?" Alan turned his head from left to right, suddenly alert.

          "See what I mean?" Mitch gave me a helpless look.

          "Oh hi, I'm Alan." Alan greeted finally.

          "She already knows that."

          "Really? How?" he gaped slightly.

          "Anyway, moving on..." Sebastian interrupted. "This guy here, his name is Train."