A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Six - Drama Queen

Hey peeps! :D

Sorry for the late update, I was supposed to update yesterday but the chapter was still under editing. It's okay now :D I know it's a little short, sorry D: please show your support by clicking the orange vote button xD thanks!!! May God bless you :)

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

-Train's P.O.V-

She stood there staring wide-eyed at all of us, but most of all at Gigi who happens to be giving her a look of detest. I don't know the history between the two, but I do know that Gigi isn't nice when she dislikes someone. I can only pray silently that she isn't going to start acting all bratty and create a scene right here.

          "What is she doing here?" Gigi snapped and rolled her eyes. "This is the popular table, a table for those who have talent, not for some popular-wannabe."

          Never mind.

          "I am not some popular-wannabe." The girl who I remember as Des replied back. "I don't even seek population."

          "You're just saying that because you know that you'll never be popular, obviously because you don't have the talent."

          "Gigi." Sebastian raised a hand in front of her face to stop her but as always, she sees through it.

          "What makes you say that?" Des raised a brow.

          "Because, if you do have the talent you would've won the competition for the scholarship already. Too bad you didn't, but who did again? Oh right, me!" she gave a wicked laugh.

          "Gigi, sit down."

          "Oh please Sebastian, don't tell me you're on her side."

          "I'm on no one's side, but you don't have to be so harsh all the time." He smiled crookedly as Gigi unwillingly sinks back into her seat. "Don't worry Des, you can join us."

          "Hi!" another girl shrieked suddenly.

          "Oh, hey, who's your friend?" asked Mitchell with a mouth full of spaghetti.

          "Oh, this is-"

        "Hi, I'm Scarlett." The girl began jumping excitedly. "And I am your biggest fan!"

          "Say, haven't I seen you before?" Mitchell stared.

          "Oh my gosh, yes you have!" Scarlett began mumbling something in a high-pitched tone. "I'm the girl who you told Train to say hi to!"

          "When was that again?" Mitch asked.

          "Today!"

          "Okay." He nodded slowly. "Hi Scarlett."

          "You said my name!"

          "Maybe you should go grab us some lunch." Des tapped her shoulder to stop her from making noise.

          "Lunch, for everyone? I'd be glad to! Be back in a bit!" she bolted off instantly. Man was I relieved to finally have peace for a while.

          "Who says she's grabbing lunch for all of us? Who said that you can join us anyway?" Gigi began growling again. "You should really leave, you're polluting the atmosphere here."

          "Don't be so mean Gi." Mitch mumbled.

          "What's going on around here?" Alan entered the conversation suddenly with his eyes half-opened.

         "Actually, Gigi's right, I shouldn't be here should I?" Des said suddenly. "Besides, there really isn't any extra space, so I might as well leave and sit somewhere else. Thanks for the offer though, bye!"

          Des walked off before any of us could say anything.

          "Ugh, finally, I was worried that she'll never leave." Said Gigi as she sat back down again. "What does she want anyway?"

          "To be with her friends." Sebastian muttered.

          "What friends? Don't tell me you guys are her friends." She frowned.

          "She's a nice girl."

          "Yeah right! She knocked me over with her giant piano on the first day of school!" she yelled.

          "Uh, it was a keyboard."

          "Whatever! But you guys are my guys, so don't even think about joining with anyone else outside of this circle, you got that?"

          "Right." Everyone nodded slightly.

          "Especially you Train." She pointed suddenly and I was taken aback.

          "What?" I asked.

          "Don't play dumb, I saw you with her during one of your classes. Don't you dare try to cooperate with her and single us out." She warned.

          "I wasn't even considering." I shrugged.

          "Why not?" asked Mitch. "She's good."

          "I don't really know that now do I?"

          "Probably because none of us heard her before, but I'm sure she's good. She looks like she's good."

          "What do you mean she's good? Hello, I thought we talked about this, I'm the good one!" Gigi started waving her arms hysterically.

          "Yeah, yeah, we get it, you're the best." Said Mitch bluntly. "But seriously Train, she's really good. I think she was the girl who auditioned before us the last time. I heard her alright, that girl can kick some butt just with her solo performance."

          "Uh-huh." I drained my cup of juice. "I find her really interesting."

          "What!" Gigi snapped.

          "Who's interesting?" Alan asked.

          "Des." I said. "She can get really determined for one second and be completely depleted on the next."

          "Did you cooperate with her well?" Sebastian asked.

          "Not really." I smiled wryly. "Not that I don't want to though, I'm finding it hard to work with someone who I barely know."

          "Then you should hang out with her more, you guys will get along."

          "Would you people just stop talking about that girl already?!" Gigi stood up red in the face, fuming with anger. "If you guys think she's so great, then why don't you recruit her as your new singer then?!"

          Gigi stomped away from our table leaving her tray behind and stormed out of the cafeteria as people stared and whispered to one another about her behaviour.

          "Like, what's her problem dude?" Alan droned. "Is she like, going to eat that?"

          "It's all yours buddy." Mitch said quietly as some tables looked at us with those curious eyes. "I think we should get going." He mumbled.

          "Yes we should." I nodded as all of us got up from our seats.