A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Fifty-Eight - Locked In

YIKES.

I swear, writing the end of ASM is increasingly challenging, more challenging than licking my elbow (can you lick yours? :D If you actually tried licking your elbow, you're awesome ;D I can't, by the way, my tongue is too short, or, for some reasons, my elbow is far away.) Oops, sorry about that elbow rant.

GUYS, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LOW QUALITY UPDATES TWICE IN A ROW T^T I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF YOU ON THE LAST CHAPTER AND THE EPILOGUE!!!! ><"

Still, I wanna dedicate this chapter to a reader heh, please excuse the flaws in this :x thanks to truly_classic for your endless support recently, hearing from you is awesome ;)

Thanks for reading guys. I'LL PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS AFTER POSTING SUCKY CHAPTERS!!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Eight

-Train's P.O.V-

"You know what? Maybe we should all ride your bicycle today."

          Mitch was sitting on the couch lazily and Alan was still sleeping on the dining table. No I am not joking. We were waiting for Sebastian to change his blasted tyre having Tristan as his partner for today. The two get along fairly well, anyway.

          "I don't think my bicycle would agree to that." I made a face.

          "Yeah but since when has that stopped us from breaking the rules?" he laughed. "Besides, I'm sure Alan will agree, right Alan?"

          Nothing but silence.

          "See, I told you so." He grinned.

          "I don't know whether to laugh or cry." I commented.

          "The car is fixed!" Sebastian croaked. "My voice cracked!"

          Tristan came in with dirt on his face and helped us carry Alan to the truck. It would've been much easier to wake him up, but that also means another fifteen minutes, and unfortunately we do not have that kind of time now.

          When we reached the entrance of the vehicle, Alan was tossed in like a dummy and the rest of us forced ourselves into it just before Sebastian kicked the pedal and the truck took off. Even so, Mitch was still standing when that happened and Alan was still all over the place, and for some unknown reasons, Tristan was still holding the crowbar.

          And that's when chaos happened.

          "Traffic cop, traffic cop, traffic cop!" Sebastian shrieked at the top of his lungs and began spamming the horn uncontrollably.

          "Stop driving attention to us you idiot!" Mitch strangled him and I winced at the screech of the tyres. I opened my eyes and peeped through the window. Five policemen stood together in a group, each occupied with a doughnut. I just about relented until one of them spotted us, spotted me.

          What to do, what to do, what to do.

          First, we were speeding, at least, Sebastian was, and second, none of us were wearing our seatbelts. Now, that's two rules that are broken.