A Simple Melody ♬ Epilogue

• Dedicated to To my beloved readers of ASM

Epilogue

I've decided that by the time I graduate from Dream Arts, I'd be used to huge crowds already. We've been going on small tours and giving little live shows every now and then in different Performing Art schools. I guess the crowd just couldn't get enough of watching Train and Tristan going on with their duo guitar solos, and Sebastian making a scene halfway throughout a concert all the time.

          Oh, and did I mention we were given the honour to open a concert for Alex Monreaux? That really made us crazy, and I had sleepless nights due to overexcitement for an entire week because of that, not that I'm complaining.

          But still, despite performing in front of thousands of people and ten thousands of eyes, this small crowd that awaits me behind these doors are different this time. Well, how should I put it?

          "Come in." I said upon hearing the knock on the door.

          "Hello there, beautiful." Scarlett walked in with a bright grin on her face. "Everyone's excited, and waiting."

         I got up from my seat and smoothed my dress before checking my reflection again.

          "You know, even though I went dress picking with you, I still find that dress breath-taking." She grinned. "I'm sure Train would be captivated when he sees you walk down that aisle."

          I gave a nervous laugh. "I still can't believe this is happening."

          "Well, he proposed, so believe it." She said as she helps me put on the necklace. "Gosh, you look flawless!"

          "Thanks, I guess I just have really good makeup artists." I gushed.

          "Oh please." She giggled. It was true though, Scarlett has been helping me with makeup ever since the International Talent show, which would have to be some years ago.

          Man, time really flies.

          Who knew that I'd actually be where I am now so soon? And marriage never occurred to me until the day Train popped the question live in front of the audience during one of the little tours that actually wasn't so little, if you consider it being on MTV.

          Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter.

          "Alright girly, time to rock this wedding." She laughed. "Not literally."

          I nodded and tried to keep my breathing in check. My heart was pounding so fast that no words could ever fit into the description. I was never this nervous before, not even during the audition for the Dream Arts scholarship.

          Bravely and gracefully, I took the first step into the open-aired and nicely decorated garden by the beach with my Dad grinning like an idiot beside me. I wish I could grin like an idiot too, but not right now, not when everyone is looking at me, not when Train is standing on the opposite end, giving me one of those heartfelt smiles.

          I resisted the urge to exchange glances with the guys, Mitch, Sebastian, Alan (who managed to arrive on time after being lost on the highway for a while) and Tristan, who all fought to be the best man, but obviously Train would never choose someone else over his own brother.

          The walk down the aisle seems like an eternity, but I didn't mind.

          The crowd gave a series of 'oohs' and 'aahs' the minute our ring bearer, Alex Monreaux's pet dog Shadow who we so closely bonded with backstage on one of the concerts, skipped happily with its tail wagging uncontrollably, collar wearing the rings that we were about to wear.