Chapter Twenty-Nine

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you..."
_______________________________

WARNING: Violence in the second half of the chapter. If stuff like that triggers your emotions, read at your own risk.

"SAVE ME"

I felt something soft being pressed on my forehead. The warm sensation spreading there made my eyes flutter open.

None other than Jimin had his arms wrapped around my petite frame. His soft, plump lips were lightly pressed against my head, generating a tingling sensation.

I slightly coughed and he instantly pulled away. His dark brown orbs stared directly into mine. I observed his health status, which was much improved than earlier. I think he was deprived of sleep.

His serious expression soon turned into a wholehearted smile, his eyes disappearing in action.

"Good morning, jagi!~" He chirped.

"Good mor- I'm not your jagi!" I tried to push him away, but his arms tightly secured my waist. I wasn't able to move.

"Please stay still for two minutes..." He snuggled closer into me and I sighed.

I wish I wake up like this every morning... Morning?

I extended my arm to grab my phone. It was nine already.

"Jimin..." I shook his head and he hummed in response, sending vibrations to my body, "I have to go."

"Where?" He lazily looked up as if he just woke up.

"Home. It's too late. Joon must be worrying."

"We can tell him that you'll be staying the night." He went back to cuddle.

"Wait- No! I'm not staying here." I defended.

He popped his head up and gave a smirk, "Come on babygirl, we can have some fun..."

I suddenly choked at his words and got rid of his grip. I stood up and walked to the door.

"I'm leaving. And come to school tomorrow."

"Atleast let me drop you home." He whined.

"No. You have to take rest. You are looking better than earlier and I think you'll get perfectly alright by tomorrow. But you still haven't recovered." I lectured.

"Arasseo..." He pouted cutely.

He walked me towards the door. I turned around to say goodbyes but he questioned me instead.

"About that..." He bit his lip, "Do you forgive me?"

"Ummm...." I tried to pretend, "I'm not sure..."

His expression saddened and he stared at the floor.

"But yes I do." And as if he already knew what I was gonna say, he jumped and hugged me tightly.