Chapter Eleven

"You are making a big boy act like a little kid...
But I'll turn things around
From just knowing each other to becoming lovers..."

___________________________________

"PROJECT"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Come on! We haven't even introduced ourselves to Y/N." The happiest one said.

"Umm if you don't mind, can we treat the thing that happened to her?" Jimin asked.

"Oh right! Jimin, get her in the guest room." Namjoon said.

"Why him?!" I asked, getting all frustrated.

"Will someone tell me if there a bed in the guest room?" Yoongi groaned and followed everyone.

. . . . . . .

"Namjoon! How can you be so irresponsible?" Jimin shouted.

"What? I wasn't knowing that she'll get hurt!"

"Still you should have a sprain-relief spray in your first aid kit!"

"And it's your fault. You didn't take care of her!" Joonie too started to bicker.

"Hey stob it, you too!" The handsome guy ended their fight.

"Yeah... It'll be fine... The swelling isn't severe. Why don't you all introduce yourself?" I suggested, trying to change the topic.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook! I love bunnies and I hate sleep. Nice to meet you... You can call me Kookie." The cute one said.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung and you can call me V... I love panda express and hate laziness." The guy said and gave me wink.

"You know worldwide handsome? It's me!!! Yeah... I'm worldwide handsome!" He pretty guy shouted like a psycho and started to send flying kisses in every direction.

"Jin. He's Kim Seokjin." Namjoon leaned and whispered in my ear.
"Oh okay..."

"I love my face and hate Namjoon's cooking."

"Yahh Jinnie! Please..!!" Joonie blushed and slightly punched Jin.

Omg I ship! I ship Namjin!!

"I'm your hope... You're my hope... I'm J-Hope! Or Jung Hoseok. I love sprite and I hate snakeu..." The sunshine jumped.

"I'm Park Jimin and... you know the rest..." He said, giving his signature smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think I need to introduce... We met in the morning I guess..." He said and everyone except me and Jimin burst into laughter.

"Still I'll just say... Min Suga and Genius... Two words are more than enough..." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "I love sleep and Kumamon and I hate people who wake me up and Jin's dad jokes."

"Oh pleeasseee... My jokes are the best!!" He said and blew a kiss again.

"And you?" I asked Joonie.

"Really? Do I need to?"

"Yes." I ordered.

"Fine... I'm Kim Namjoon. Your asshole brother. I love my English and hate onions."