Chapter Three

"I love my life because it gave me you and I love you because you are my life..."

__________________________________

"BROTHER"

"What the hell is wrong with you bish!!" I shouted out loud. I aggressively scolded the annoying alarm clock which was already snoozed 6 times.

I threw the clock at the wall. I'm still hungover and was literally trying to kill the innocent clock which was just doing it's job.

"Hey! Wake up! You lazy ass!" My brother dashed into my room.

Did I mention I have a stubborn brother here to live with?

"Ughh let me sleep Joonie..." I whispered, still feeling dizzy.

"Oh God it's your first day, lazy ass! You can't be late!" He climbed on my bed and started to spank me hard on my butt to wake me up. I'm afraid he'll break a bone or something.

"Go way Joonie... And stop calling me lazy ass for God's sa- Wait what??!?!"

Holy shit this is my first day and I don't want to be late.

"What time is it?"

"7:30"

"Oh no the class starts in 1 hour!"

I had to get ready, reach school, collect my schedule, look for my locker, look for my class and all that shit.

But I had only one hour for this shit.

"I'll drop you if you want..." He looked at me with demanding eyes.

"Oh Thank you so much, Joonie!! I love you my brother!" I squealed but his expression was same.

"Fine!" I said, knowing what he wants. "I'll buy you a double scoop ice cream."

"Triple. And my friends too." He commanded.

"Ugh fine. Triple. And your friends too." I rolled my eyes.

"Done!" He gave me a thumbs up.

Why do I have to treat his friends as well??

But great! 15 minutes saved.

I ran into the bathroom, changed into some presentable clothes, brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

"7:50!" Namjoon shouted.

I dashed out of my bathroom and I tripped on the edge of a small table. Before I knew it, my butt smashed it's lips on the hard floor. Ouch I'm still not used to this house.

And there he was, Kim Namjoon, laughing and rolling on my bed.
I had been  ignoring my head ache for the past 25 minutes and now my precious ass hurts too. Excellent.

" Shut up and hurry, it's 7:55 already."

I ran downstairs, drunk with throbbing pain in my head. And being Namjoon's sister, I'm quite clumsy sometimes...

So basically everyone knows what will happen next...

I fell on the stairs as well, flat on my butt.

If this goes on, i don't think my butt will be alive by the end of the day.

And again as expected... Namjoon was laughing his ass off.

Gawd I'm gonna kill this boi!

"Come on." he picked up the keys and it was not the first time, he broke it.

#Namjoonbeinghimself

#Godofdesructionactivated

Just. Perfect.

He took about 5 minutes to look for our 7th and the last duplicate key. That's right, he broke 6 already.

I opened the house door and shouted "It's 8:15 you asshole!"

"Mianhae..." He gave me a puppy eye. Of course it was disgusting but I was running late and he was going to drive. So I had to forgive him.

"Aww. It's okay." I said with a straight face.

I opened the car door and again. 3rd time in a row. I hit myself in head while sitting. So it's two on head and two on butt.

Wow the world is treating me so well!!

"Such a fabulous start to first day at school." I mumbled.

We reached the school at 8:36 and I rushed into the gate.

"Remember your treat, Sis... Triple scoop!"

"Double for getting me late."

"Tch. Stupid key. He cursed the key under his breathe which was already dead at home.

With such a great start, I wonder what will happen next keeping the fact I still have a bad headache.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this boring chapter but I thought some morning chaos can be fun... ;)

Thank you all for your love!!
And don't forget I purple you
all!! <3