Chapter Two

"If there's anything that matters to me, it's you"

________________________________

"Sober"

I can feel my blood rushing from cheeks to my ears. I feel as I am getting slower in spite of heavy drinking... I closed my eyes and mentally facepalmed myself a thousandth time. I lift up my head and slowly open the 'almost-sobered' eyelids to see a pure smirk on his face. The dark shade of his eyes could be seen in the dim light. He was sitting across me, staring into my eyes.

He was hot but it was now not the correct time to admire his beauty.

Before he could open his mouth to utter a word, I quickly got up grabbing my purse and tried to make my way out as soon as possible.

" What's with that sudden leaving? I thought you were enjoying..." said the blonde guy, and evil smirk still plastered on his cute face.

"Restroom. A minute." I tried to make the conversation a short as possible or I could faint there at the very spot due to shame.

I made my way through the dancing drunk crowd, into the restroom.

I look myself at the mirror, staring myself down for a whole 3 minutes and washing my a face."Let's just leave the club. No one cares." A thought popped up like an imaginary light bulb on my head.

" It's not good to leaving without saying goodbye." An angel hopped on my shoulder telling me what to do. So basically this hoe is trying to teach me manners...

But this hoe is correct.

I slowly exited the restroom and in no time I reached the booked space.

There he was. Going through his phone. However he felt my presence. His eyes met mine and the familiar evil smirk came back to his face.

"I-I'm leaving. Thank you v-very much. Nice meeting you. Anneyong." I quickly muttered the words and turned to leave when a hand grabbed my waist and turned me to face him.

"And why is that?" Oh my gawd his voice is so deep and husky.

But then I realized our face was just few inches away.

PANIC!

ABORT!

ALERT!

I'm sure he can see the redness of my face.

"Sorry. School tomorrow. Good Night." The words practically spilt out of my mouth. I slowly made myself free from his grip and ran as fast as I can.

-Damn this is so awkward-

I ran through the streets and people were staring at me but I don't give a shit!

I bursted into my apartment, ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

I don't want to face this guy anymore.

I freaking hate this guy.

I just hope we never meet again.

I won't be able to stand him.

I can't stop thinking about him.

What will happen if we ever meet again by any chance?!?

Jesus please help me.

Shut up Y/N, you have school tomorrow. You can't be late on your first day.

I invaded all those thoughts and soon I was asleep.

"I just hope we never meet again." I mumbled in my sleep.

But who knew the destiny wanted something else.

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote the chapter if you like.