Chapter Eight

"Why do I love you and try so hard to forget you when you don't even care?"

___________________________________

"ESCAPE"

"Y/N." The devil poked my cheek the sixth time and now I'm losing it.

"Y/N~" He said in a child's voice and now I have lost it.

"What?!" I finally smashed the pen I was holding on the table and gave him a 'bitch-don't-try-me' look.

He brought his hands to his cheek and tried to act cute showing his puppy eyes and sweet smile.

I somehow found it very adorable because it was like thousand times better than what Joonie did in the morning.

I rolled my eyes and went back to concentrate on work you call a homework. Also there was nothing else to do. Rather than staring at his face and growing dirty smirks, homework is the best option.

"Yah! Why won't you talk to me?"
Jimin said snatching my pen and hiding it behind his back.

"Because I have much better things to do than to deal with you." I said in a monotone and snatched my pen back.

"Or am I so attractive that you could not hide the redness of your face?" He whispered near my ear.

"Jimin. I kindly beg you to let me study because I have plans-"

"Plans like?"

"Umm... I-I have to..."

"Go to a club on a blind date, eventually get drunk and text your date that he is too hot for you?" he said and now his smirk was clearly visible.

My eyes widen at his statement and I quickly got up along with my stuff and went to the opposite corner of the room.

"Aww come on!" he whined and came again to sit next to me.

I just try to hide my face which was red because of the previous statement that he said.

He poked my neck and I suddenly flinched.

Did I by chance tell him my tickle spot yesterday?

"Are you fucking with me?! God please!"

" I'm really sorry if you got the wrong idea but I wasn't fucking you. If you want that, then I am always ready. You just have to tell the place and the time and I'll be there to-"

"Shut up! The problem is that you are here troubling the shit out of me and that stupid dumb ass teacher is not coming back!"
I screamed at his face.

"Well who can help with the fact that Mr. Choi and Ms.Lee are in an affair..." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

I feebly smiled to myself because I knew I had no option left but to tolerate this asshole for whole three hours.