Chapter Four

"Is this a dream? If it is, then let me sleep forever."

___________________________________

"FIRST DAY"

As soon as I entered the school, I paused for a moment. Wasn't Joonie also coming to attend the school? Aish this kid! I can't even...

I turned around to get a quick check on him but he had already left. Obviously, he was ditching one or two classes.

It's already 8:30 and as expected I'm gonna be late for my first class on first day.

I quickly paced up to the reception. This school is so big that it almost took ten minutes for me to locate it.

"Anneyonghaseyo! I'm Kim Y/N. I'm a new student from America. Can you please help me out with the schedule and the class?"

"Oh of course!" The pretty young lady, probably in her mid 20s smiled, "Look here it is. Your class started at 8. I see you are really late. Do you love detentions?"

" But my brother told it started at 8:30." I controlled trying not to yell.

"Who is your brother?" She asked leaning on her chair.

"Kim Namjoon." I rolled my eyes thinking about the evil kid.

This little devil knew that the class started earlier. Was he trying to get me detention on the first day?

The receptionist let out a big laughter. I'd be lying if I say that she isn't sweet.

"What's so funny?" I tilted my head confusingly.

"Funny? Do you have any idea who your brother is?" she asked quite amused.

"Is he quite popular?" I remember Joonie telling me that he was always with other 6 boys and was among the hottest boys of the college. I never believed him as I can't mention Kim Namjoon and hot in the same sentence.

What you call hot is that boy last night in the cl-

"You'll get to know..." She cut my thoughts and gave me a wink.

I stayed there, still. Why was I even thinking about that boy again? Why is his thought hitting me again and again?

Was he that hot?

Well I don't think so.

"You should be heading to your class." she said snapping me out of my thoughts. And I'm thankful for that.

"Oh yeah! Thank you so much!" I started running again in search of the class.

I know that after such a horrible start of the day, I'll further get detention. All thanks to my Joonie... I can never trust this kid again. Once I meet him, I'll make sure to kick his ass off and beat him till dea-

"Ouch" I whispered, unable to bear the pain. Who in the workload interrupted my planning session of punishing Namjoon?

My head is in pain from the sudden contact with another stupid head. My ass hurts as I fell down on the ground.