Chapter Fifteen

"And then suddenly, you became my everything..."
___________________________________

"AVOID"

I groaned at the thought of going school again. But I have to. I've got no other option left.

Yesterday was tiring as heck. But lot of fun too. Thoughts of the amusement park swarmed through my mind. Me bickering for food... The feminine screams which escaped from Joonie's mouth when we reached high on pendulum... The fortune teller thingy (Let's leave that. It bothered me anyway)... The evening dance... And the best part, Ferris Wheel and the luminous city view from the highest point.

But what bothered me was the strangeness in Jimin's behavior. Although he tried to hide it, we couldn't help but notice him trailing off after the wheel ride.

What if he's angry about something? What if he was sick? Will he turn up for school today? What if he ditches the sch-

Come on Y/N! Think straight. Why are you worrying about him? It's his choice if he ditches school. Who am I to poke nose in his business? He's nothing more than just a playboy...

With that, I quickly hid the caring side of me with the thick blankets of hate. But now, there is this thing somewhere inside that will poke my ass throughout the day.

. . . . . . .

I've been in this deadly school for a whole hour but Jimin is the only one that is left. I can't see him anywhere.

I dropped my shoulders and went to attend the second class. I sighed when I saw his desk, right next to mine, was vacant. He didn't turn up for school today.

"Good morning everyone. Mr. Choi couldn't take the attendance in the morning, so quickly give your attendance." the professor said.

"Han Jisoo."
"Sir."

"Jung Hoseok."
"Present~"

"Jeon Jungkook."
"Sir!"

"Kim Namjoon."
"Yes, sir!"

"Kim Y/N."
"Present, sir."

"Kim Seokjin."
"Yes, Sir."

"Kim Taehyung."
"Yo!"

"Lee Jihye."
"Present."

"Min Yoongi."
"Min Yoongi!"
"H-Huh? Yes I'm alive..." And he dozed off again.

"Park Jimin."
Absent...
"Present."

He was present. I saw him sitting in the second row far away from me.

But if his seat is next to me why is he sitting ther-

Why do I care? It's even better because he's not here to provoke the shit out of me. Think. Y/N, think.

. . . . . . .

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.

"And yes, seriously, my mom mixed salt in the pancake instead of sugar and I was about to throw up. It really tasted disgusting." Jin told about how he spent the weekend with his parents.

"Well guess what!" Hoseok shouted, "My crush is finally my dance partner!"

"Woah! That's great." I patted his back and took a piece of kimchi.