Chapter One

"If the stars were kisses, I would give you the whole sky..."
_________________________________

"BLIND DATE"

Y/N's P.O.V

Haey budddiieeew!!! Tis guyyy izz sooo saaxyyy!!! Shho damnn hawwwttt!!!! Ilysmaachh!!<3<3
-Y/N

---------------------------------------

It's been 3 days since I shifted to Seoul. Yes yes, I'm from America and the reason for me being here is still a mystery for me.
Mom wanted to send me here. I cannot exactly say that I was forced to shift in Korea because I always wanted to come here. Why??

K-Pop

One of the only things that matter to me the most.

So obviously I agreed in a heartbeat.

Other than K-Pop, my mom is very close to me but she's always out on business trips. I don't think we have eaten dinner together this month.

Mom and K-Pop are world to me.
And it would be better if we do not talk about my Dad.

It was Thursday when I shifted here and met my extra-social neighbor, Sohee.

This girl is extrovert as hell.

And I low-key hate socializing.

She started off with a conversation about socializing yesterday and she being the talker, I could barely speak. Finally it was my turn to speak, I told her that I'm not that into socializing. She was dumbstruck.

She stared at me for a whole 1 minute and I at once knew that she has never met a non social person.

So since yesterday she has been on a mission to socialize me.

I'm introvert for a different yet special reason. I neither feel tensed to start up a conversation nor to attend parties. It's just that I'm too lazy to care about such things.

Without even giving it a second thought, she set me up on a blind date.

I mean what the...

But later did I realize that the blind date was set up in a...
CLUB!!

What the living fuck!!

Yeah so coming back to the first part,
I
Am
Totally
Drunk!!

I even told Sohee that I have a low alcohol tolerance and I cannot stand it. Also, we have school starting tomorrow so I had to try not to get drunk.

But she is always the speaking ass and never lets me speak.

So yes obviously, I told her in my mind...

But later did I know that this guy is so damn hot!

And seems even more hot when drunk. *when 'I' am drunk*

I quickly sent Sohee a thanking text while sitting at our booked cabin. We were very happy. We talked, he flirted, we exchanged phone numbers and got drunk.

As soon as I sent the text, a reply popped up from someone I assume to be Sohee.

But NO...

I had never sent any text to Sohee.

Well this is not the only reason why I hate being drunk.

-----------------------------------------

Haey budddiieeew!!! Tis guyyy izz sooo saaxyy!!! Shho damnn hawwwttt!!!! Ilysmaachh<3<3
-Y/N

I know but well thanks<3<3
-Jiminieee

Well FUCK.

___________________________________

A/N
Hey guyyss!!!
How was the first chapter??
Let me know your views through comments...

I'm sorry for such a short chapter... Next chapters will be longer.

And don't you forget to vote for the chapter!!

Anneyong!!