Chapter Twenty-One

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason..."
___________________________________

"TRUTH OR DARE"

"Y/N," Jihye snapped me out of daydreams, "I think I need personal tutions. My grades are low."

"Yeah sure, why not? I'm free after 3. I'll hel-"

"I think now I have to ask Jin for help." She said.

"Sorry?! You scored 49 and his score was 27. How come he can help?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We were just discussing our papers when he told that he lost his marks in geometry section and got all correct in algebra. If he could help me with algebra and I teach him geometry, we both can score high marks." She explained, cross her arms on her chest and tried to act like a genius.

"Well, I don't actually think that was the reason why you would ask him for help..." I trailed off, showing my evil smirk.

"Yaahh! It's nothing between us! I don't like him! I-I don't!" She tried to defend herself.

"I never said that you like him." My smirk became nothing but wider.

"Shut up, will you?" She hit me lightly and left the seat, pouting like a baby.

. . . . . . .

"Okay guys hear me out..." Jimin walked to the front of the class, "So as you all know that I topped the class, again," He paused, just to look at me, "I'm going to host a party tomorrow night at my house. You all are invited!" He concluded and everyone clapped and shouted. Some girls started fangirling and I simply rolled my eyes.

These sluts can't leave him alone for once, can they?

Jimin ignored them and walked to the boys sitting behind me and Jihye. He discussed some plans about the party, in which I was not interested at all. I wasn't going, anyways...

He quickly finished his little chat and stood in front of me. He leaned down, resting his head on his arms placed on the desk, pretty close to my face. Actually, very close. So close, that it gave me a tiny panic attack. He tilted his head, his eyes directly meeting mine.

"You are coming, right?" He asked in a deep voice.

It's my turn now.

I too adjusted myself in the same position as his own, our face about three inches apart. I regret my actions, because it seems like it went too far.

"No. I don't want to." I shrugged my shoulders and he backed away.

"Why?! It's gonna be so much fun! There's gonna be food, music, people." He whined.

"For food, I can consider thinking about it, but I hate people, and you know that very well." I gave an excuse.

"There's gonna be drinks too. You drink, right?"

I was shocked by a sudden wave of nostalgia in my mind, when I was drunk and...

"No, I don't." I quickly lied, looking everywhere but him.
"Oh of course you do, Y/N..." He smirked, "I hope you are thinking what I'm thinking."