Chapter Five

"You make me fall for you every single second"
___________________________________

"CLASS"

"M-May I come in, sir?" I stuttered after slowly opening the class door. The teacher was already teaching. Everyone's focus was diverted towards me, the new bee.

The teacher gave me a glare. Soon I realised that the whole class was disturbed by me, who entered the class out of the blue.

"You. Are. Late!" he shouted. Why are people here so aggressive?

"Sorry sir, I am new here and I found it tough finding the class." I confessed.

"You should have asked the teacher with whom you had class before."

"Sorry sir, I-I just entered the school."

"You are new so you are excused. This should not happen the next time. By the way, what is your name?"

"My name is Kim Y/N."

Why are people looking at me like this? They don't even know I have socialising problems. I hate people's attention towards me. I hate them looking at me.

"You can sit in the third row with the girls." The teacher said pointing towards a group of girls who were glaring at me.

It was just the moment when my eyes caught the sight of a group of empty benches at the back. It could be better than anything if I get one of those benches. It's perfect place for a typical introvert. I wonder why they are empty.

"Can I just go there and sit, sir?" I asked pointing to a deserted place at the back.

"Umm... Yeah... I-It's your wish." the teachers stuttered before allowing me to sit there. As I walked up there to the benches, I could hear girls' gossips about me. I tried my best to ignore them. I sat there on my dream bench- right next to the window surrounded by empty benches. As I looked in front I noticed all eyes on me. Some filled with jealousy, some filled with anger and some with pity.

A girl sitting in the 4th row gave me an 'All-The-Best' sign. I wonder why so mixed up reactions are coming. I simply smile and nodded towards her.

The class turned towards the board and the teacher started his explanation again.

The first class was Biology, which I had already missed.

The second class in which I was sitting was Maths.

I like Maths.

But I don't score in it.

And because I have a very bad headache I won't be able to concentrate. I have always been proud of my concentrating power but today I would prefer some sleep.

I put my head down and disappeared into the magical Dreamland.

"What's with that sudden leaving?"

"You'll regret it."

"I thought you were enjoying..."

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"I'll make you regret it."

My eyes shot open as I heard a big noise. I was started by the loud bang of the door. I slowly lifted my head to see who woke me up from the dream of incidents from last night. I squeeze my eyes from the sudden light entering my eyes.

No one entered the door. I could see the shocked and terrified expressions of students.

Students must be pranking in the hall I shrugged it off and went back to sleep, escaping from the horrible Math class.

I heard footsteps approaching towards my desk. The silence of the room was replaced with noise of foot steps which was increasing every second.

The footsteps were halted. Silence took over and I could feel someone watching me.

There was a sudden tap on my shoulder.

Why wouldn't anyone let me sleep??!?!?!!!!

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Who the hell is sitting on me seat?

Why would anyone even dare to sit here?

For some reason I can feel that this person is familiar.

I slowly tapped the shoulder of the girl sitting in front of us.

She slowly lifted her head up and turned around with an annoying look on her face.

As soon as she did that I froze at my place.

"Joonie?!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"Y/N?!" I said in a shocked tone.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Why is he here?

Is he going to attend the same class as I am attending?

And who are those boys?

Are those boys were the ones he was talking about being the most hottest boys in the college?

I averted my eyes from my stupid dumbass brother to the other boy standing behind him.

The first one which I saw was a cute boy with round eyes and a small mouth. As soon as our eyes met, he gave me a bunny smile with his front teeth a little larger than the average size. He was actually one of the cutest creatures I have ever seen.

The next one was a handsome guy standing, giving me the brightest smile I have ever seen in my life. He looked like a sunshine which came specially to take me away from miserable morning.

The next one was like the world's most prettiest guy that I have ever seen in my life. He had an attractive smile, an attractive pair of eyes, and a gaze that I would never want to leave.

The next one was a guy who had mesmerizing features. I was lost in his gaze. He gave me a box smile showing his pretty looks. He looked so kind hearted.

I'm overdosed with sudden cuteness. Someone help!!

The next one- Wait.
This guy is familiar...
He is the one who played with me in the morning, or you can say with whom I played in the morning and I definitely regret that decision. Is smirked at me as if he is planning the punishment to be given to me. Is he going to be my classmate? Please... No way...No way... No way...

And then I turned my attention towards the last boy. I froze at that very spot...

Am I hallucinating??

This can't be happening...

No...

No...

It was the boy from last night, smirking at me.

___________________________________

Heyoo guys!!

How is it so far???

Please vote, recommend n comment cuz I luv reading ur comments!!

And thank you so much Vhope333 for making the cover for my book!!! Sarangheyo:)

<3