Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: GET YOUR TEAS READY
___________________________________

"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say 'I love you'..."
___________________________________

"GAME"

"Taehyung! Truth or dare?" Jin asked.

"Truth." Taehyung answered confidently.

"Reveal your dating history." Jin asked and Taehyung took a small gulp before nervously chuckling.

Confidence level from 100 to 0 real quick.

"I think I'll pass..." He said and shoved a cup of drink down his throat.

Why did Jimin even make this rule?

"Kookie! Truth or dare?" Taehyung shouted making us flinch.

"Truth."

"Aish," Taehyung rubbed his forehead, "You are no fun. So, are you dating someone?"

It's interesting to see that all these besties don't even know the relationship status of each other.

"Nope" He said and winked at Taehyung. And this bitch licked his lips and smirked back.

I can actually see what's coming in the near future...

"Okay Hobi, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go to the street, dedicate a quote to the first person you see and conclude with a kiss." Everyone cheered loudly as Hoseok got up and left the room. "He'll call us when he starts."

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook's phone rang. That was fast...

We all ran towards the window to watch the show.

We gave Hoseok a 'thumbs up' before he turned around and saw his prey approaching him. It's a... Man?

"Kook, you didn't specify the gender?!" Jin asked.

"I forgo-"

"It's not his fault. Let's see, it'll be fun..." Taehyung defended and I rolled my eyes.

Can't he simply say, 'Mess with my daddy and you won't see the next sunrise.'?

The man walked closer, humming his own tune, when Hoseok stopped him. "Excuse me, sir." He tried to get the man's attention. I already feel bad for this guy...

"Yes?" He answered politely. Just then, Hoseok knelt to the ground. He stared lovingly into the man's eyes and we were already bursting in laughter.

"No measure of time will be long enough with you, but let's start with forever..."

"Sorry?!" His eyes widened, but Hoseok was now into his character. He got up and walked to the man, who was too shocked to move.

"If I had my life to live again, I'd find you sooner..." Hoseok grabbed both of the man's hands and their faces were inches away.