Chapter Twenty-Four

"They asked him, 'How's life?'
He smiled and replied,
'She's fine.'"

___________________________________

"TEASE"

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up with a stinging pain in head and laziness spreaded all inside my body. For some moments, it was all blurry. Later, I found myself in an unfamiliar room.

The sunlight was seeping in the room through the shades. The room was unusually neat, so it obviously wasn't my room.

Wait.

Last night I was in the Jimin's party and then Jihye went with Jin after they both told that they liked each other. As far as I remember Jimin was going to confess something but...

The pain in my head suddenly worsened. That bitch made me think so much that I can't remember anything.

If that was what happened, then I still must be in Jimin's house...

Someone knocked the door, grabbing my attention. "Come in." I sighed.

The door open to reveal a smiling Jimin. At first, he peeked into the room. "Oh! Are you awake?" He asked.

"What does it seem like?"

His smile grew wider as he opened the door completely and walked towards my bed to sit on its edge.

"Who told you to sit?" I glared at him.

"It's my bed, my room and my choice." My eyes widened at his statement.

"This is your room? What am I doing in your room?"

"Umm... This is complicated but let me tell you in short. Your brother told me to leave you in the guest room on 2nd floor but I decided to make you sleep in my room because it was more comfortable here. But then you suddenly held my hand and ask me to stay here so..."

"So?!"

"I had to sleep here with you."

"Did I do or say something weird when I was drunk?"

"Umm... Nothing really..." Jimin smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

"I'm not."

I sighed, believing him that I actually did not do something weird when drunk, but I do feel something is up, because of the look he is giving me.

I held my head frustratingly, "What time is it?"

"Around... Two in afternoon?"I glared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You made me drink so much last night!" I started hitting him constantly, "As far as I remember I drank about twelve drinks, but I believe I took more later! Now I have a fucking headache because of you!"

"That was not my fault that you kept taking shots after that!" He almost yelled, shutting me up. Silence took over when no one spoke.