Chapter Nineteen

'I'm single, but I'm taken by a person who I can never call mine...'

___________________________________

"DEVIL"

It's been a week since that cockroach incident happened and I bet this week was one of the best time of my life. I've never been so happy. Jimin is always by my side and is more than a best friend. It's really tough to hide my feelings but I think it's too early to confess.

As much as I am enjoying my life with my new friends and Jihye, I am also getting some glares from other girls. I think they are just jealous.

It's the start of a new day. I don't want to get engulfed in any fights, or any conversations with anyone. You know... Moods.

I have an eerie feeling that something wrong is going to happen today. I just shrugged this feeling off and headed to the school with Joonie in his car.

. . . . . . .

"Students, we'll be starting off with 'Inverse Trignometry'. So you all are requested to open up page 72 of your books..." Mr.Choi kept babbling about the not-so-interesting topic and I obviously don't give a shit about it.

Jin was talking to Hoseok about some beauty contest. Yoongi was already in his dreamland, little rhythmic snores spilling out of his mouth. Same was with Jihye, although I told her not to attend the party last night. Taehyung and Jungkook are busy giggling and poking each other. But it's amusing to see Jimin and Namjoon so concentrated in the topic.

Soon, I too started yawning, feeling myself drifting to sleep. A buzz woke me up followed by a music, which was when I realized, it was my phone.

Shit... I forgot to mute it in the morning...

I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket, muted it and took a quick glance of the caller ID.

Unknown.

"Umm... Ms.Kim, I'd request you to keep your phone on silent mode." Mr.Choi said and turned back to the board.

I stuffed it back into my pocket and tried to concentrate on the board.

Again, the phone buzzed. It was a message this time. I rolled my eyes and took it out again only to see an unknown number.

You should be careful next time.
-unknown

Using phone in classroom is not allowed.
-unknown

I stared at those messages, literally trying to register the logic.

Did this person, sitting in the class used their phone, just to tell me not to use it?

I would actually love to look around to check who is stalking me. But ya know... I'm just lazy.

"What's wrong?" Jimin mouthed and I shaked my head.

I was about to put it back when another buzz boiled up my blood. Seriously?!

Don't look at what's mine. Stay away.
-unknown

Dude! Atleast this phone is mine! I can't look at it?! I don't even know what the hell is wrong with this kid.

"Ms.Kim, texting isn't allowed." Mr.Choi was serious this time.

"S-Sorry, sir." I bowed and kept the phone in my bag.

. . . . . . .

"Don't look at what's mine..." I mumbled, playing with my food from my right hand and with phone in my left.