Chapter Twenty-Six

"If my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it..."
___________________________________

"PAST"

*Flashback*

JIMIN's P.O.V

"Kim Taehyung, why did you do that in the cafeteria?" I asked Taehyung when the bell rang.

"Do what?"

"You clearly flirted with Y/N. You know that I like her and your act boiled me up. If you weren't my best friend, Jungkook would be planning your funeral by this time. What's wrong with you?" I let out an annoyed sigh.

"So where are you going now?" Taehyung completely ignored my question and put an arm over my shoulders as we headed towards the lockers.

"I'm thinking of going to the dance room. That talent shit is in two weeks and I'm still debating what to perform. If I succeed in practicing 'Lie' without any mistakes, I'll perform that. You know I have many talents, right?"

Tae rolled his eyes, "Of course, you little narcissist. You were so busy searching your hidden talents that you totally forgot to grow." He failed to hide his laugh.

"What are you gonna perform?" I asked.

"I haven't decided yet." He shrugged.

"Really? You don't have a hidden talent?" I was actually surprised. Giving it a thought, I realized his box smile is the best thing about him, which obviously is not a talent.

"Umm... Maybe it's still hidden?" I chuckled at his response and he gave me a 'can-we-please-change-the-topic' look.

"You know what's the plan?" I heard someone faintly say. The voice was somewhat familiar.

"What was that?" Tae questioned and I quickly pulled him behind the stairs.

Who could it be? The school is almost empty.

Just then, Jisoo and her girly clan passed by.

"Yes," one of her minions spoke, "We just have to get her in the first floor restroom. Can we hear further plan too?"

I could hear Jisoo sigh, "We already talked about that, Eunji. But alright, I'll tell you." And with that, Jisoo and her minions left the spot and I exchanged glance with Tae.

"What plan? Bring whom to the restroom?" Tae asked.

"How do I know? Let's go." I pulled Tae up and came back into the hall.

"There they are." Tae pointed to the other side of hall and I saw them enter the girls bathroom.

We ran to the entrance of the bathroom and peeked in it. Eavesdropping was something I consider bad. But when it comes to Jisoo talking about her deadly plans, nothing can go right.

Jisoo was caking her face with I guess, 28th layer of powder. How does she manage to breathe in that?

"All you have to do is bring her to the restroom and we all can beat the shit out of her, until she promises to never lay eyes on him again." Jisoo smirked as she turned to face the rest.