Chapter Sixteen

"When I say I love you, it's just a small reminder that you are my life..."
___________________________________

"TAEHYUNG"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"And here's your strawberry milkshake!" Jihye said, handling me a glass of pink heaven.

"Thank you." I forced a smile. But she somehow knew there's something fishy.

"Why" She broke the silence "did we leave the cafeteria?"

"I-I don't know. I wasn't feeling like eating there." I stuttered.

"Right after Jimin left?" She smirked.

"Excuse meh?" I said and lightly punched her in shoulder.

"Yaah! What was that for?" She shouted.

"You know that. You are lowkey shipping me and Jimin again."

"So... Why did we leave?"

Silence again took over, because I had no explanation why we aren't eating with boys, and are here in library.

"I guess... I just felt offended when Jimin left on our arrival." I said.

"And who is he? Your boyfriend?" Jihye teased.

"What? No!" I defended.

"I saw last week how you hated him but still tried to cooperate. I have never seen you this protective about him and him ignoring you. Did you...like switch souls on weekend?"

I sighed when I thought I was ready to tell her about the happenings of the weekend. I can't pile them up in my heart for that long.

"Woahh! Girl, I swear if I were Jimin, I would have either punched you in face or jumped off the cart." She said.

"I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was thinking about if I actually hurt him. No matter how much I hate him, but I guess spitting everything out, so hurtful, would make anyone feel bad. I can't help the fact that my words hit him. And somewhere in my heart, I realized that I never hated him. Atleast not the amount I told him. I really don't have so much problem with him. But I still feel guilty of what I said because being called a 'fuckboy' is quite...no, extremely sickening..."

"Yeah.. I guess you shouldn't have said that." Jihye said.

"I know. I feel guilty but I don't even know how to apologize. I've showed my hate so much that even if I don't hate him, I... I think you can understand what I mean..." I said.

"Hmmm..." Jihye nodded in response.

"Ugghhh! I don't know what to do..." I frustratedly pulled my hair.

TAEHYUNG's P.O.V.

I see you want to apologize because you hurt him. But Y/N, I'll make you apologize because... You like him.

. . . . . . .

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Students!" The short teacher tried to gather our attention. "Before I start today's lecture, I am going to assign you your second assignment. Prepare yourselves." He told and we all groaned.

It was obvious. A maths assignment.

"You'll make pairs and complete this assignment. Do you want me to make pairs?" He asked but everyone shook their head.