Chapter Fourteen

"The last thing I've ever wanted to hear is 'I hate you' from you..."
___________________________________

"PLAYBOY"

"Then we'll go to Go Kart racing and later on that horse thingy too. We can try..." Namjoon kept babbling about the further schedule. He was the only one speaking while we were sitting in the food court.

The air was awkward. And Joonie knew it. He was clearly trying to distract us from the kind of thoughts swimming in our minds.

At times, Jimin's eyes met mines but we awkwardly broke the contact in less than a millisecond.

"I see..." Joonie started, "I know what the fortune teller told was pure bullshit. Don't mind at all what he said and just eat. Or I'll eat that all."

"Wait! I'm eating." It's obvious to get embarrassed of what the old man said, but giving up food doesn't solve the problem.

"Good. And you, Jimin?"

"I don't want to eat."

Did he practically gave up food? Wow!

"Okay then... If that's what you want, I'll eat your food." Namjoon said and started digging in food.

. . . . . . .

"I'm so full!" Namjoon groaned.

"Obviously idiot. You ate double." I said and hit his head.

"Hello, all our visitors!" An announcement started, "The clock just struck 6 and as this is the opening week, we are organizing a special program for you all to dance. I'd like to request all the visitors to gather near the stage and join us in the celebration!"

"Yaaaayyyy!!!!" Namjoon shouted, but stopped suddenly when he saw our faded faces.

"Oh come on, party poopers! Let's have some fun!" He whined.

"No Namjoon. You can go..." Jimin said.

"Okay!" He shouted and disappeared in the crazy crowd.

Shameless...

"Okay, let me clear this out..." Jimin turned, gaining my attention, "We are not gonna take that piece of shit seriously, atleast for now, because we are here to enjoy. Thinking about the same thing again and again will even worsen the mood. You happily agreed to cooperate with me but that little son of a b-"

"Fine. Fine. I get it." I cut him off, "We are not going to argue on that anymore."

"Promise?" He raised his little finger. I hesitated at first, because this guy is dangerous and it's more dangerous to trust him. But I just shrugged it off, and raised my finger just when I realised...

"Uwuuu!!! Your finger is shorter than mine!" I held his finger and continued to fangirl. "It's so cute!"

The atmosphere again became lively and the awkwardness was slowly getting away. We went to join the crowd and danced to our fullest.

. . . . . . .

"That's it!" Namjoon said, "Only the Ferris Wheel is left and I don't want you to miss it."

"Yea- Wait, what do you mean by 'you to miss it'?" Jimin asked.

"Sorry, but I'm not coming." Namjoon clarified.

"Why??" I and Jimin whined in unison.

"Because I'm not fond of heights and I've eaten so much that I don't want to throw up in the cart and make you scrunch up your nose for the rest of the ride. So I guess you two will have to go together. Is there any problem with that?" He asked, because it's too obvious that he can smell something fishy.