Chapter Twelve

"I was lost until I found my home in your heart..."
___________________________________

"JIMINDERELLA"

We were backstage, waiting for our play to start. We were never told this was going to be a part of school function.

I, Joonie, Tae and Kookie formed a group and couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter when we saw other members.

I was dressed in an expensive- looking pink gown with a perfect amount of makeup. Afterall, I'm a rich woman's daughter.

Joonie was the prince, and I already regret this choice. He's wearing a perfect red outfit of a prince, but his face doesn't fit well.
Saying that he was looking bad would be an understatement.

Taehyung and Jungkook were wearing a black tuxedo. There was no need but they said they liked it and would love to wear matching outfits, so we weren't having any issues. There are currently fixing each others 'already fixed' ties.

Ooh! Skinship.. I see...

So we four were atleast in presentable clothes, according to our genders.

But the real fun was watching the 5 other people, struggling with their dresses, regretting and creating a huge mess around.

The only exception is Seokjin, who managed to maintain his charm in a white beautiful gown. He kept jumping here and there, blessing everyone with his magic wand.

Hoseok was busy practicing for his role, as he believed that something can go wrong. In fact, I think he is the only one who will do it properly.

Yoongi was lying on the couch, barely keeping himself awake. He's wearing a green gown, same design as mine.

Jihye was struggling with her fake moustache, which was dropping every minute.

Are we done? Wait who's left? Oh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Jimin was standing at the door. Yes, he turned up late to reduce the amount if time we can use to make fun of him.

The first one to notice and laugh was me, who was later joined by the whole group. He's wearing a torn, brown housemaid dress with a cloth tied on his head and a broom in his left hand and a blue gown in his right hand.

"Please cooperate... Ours is the next turn." He said with flushed cheeks. He was looking everywhere but us.

"Ooh here comes our Jiminderella!"
Jungkook shouted, wiping tears off his eyes.

"I-I think it's our turn..." Jimin said and we all went giggling after him.

. . . . . . .

"My daughters! My daughters!" Hoseok exclaimed running to the stage. "We received an invitation from loyal palace!"

I and Yoongi jumped in excitement. Yes, Yoongi jumped.

He agreed to act in energy after we gave him a Kumamon pillow.

"And you! Wipe the floor properly. These tiles are imported." Hoseok said, lightly kicking Jimin's leg.

"Woohoo! We need to get ready!" I said and exited the stage.

"We are going. And you better clean the dishes too." Hoseok said and we three left the scene.

Jimin stopped mopping after we left and sat up with a pathetic expression. So pathetic that even fairy god mother would return to heaven after seeing this.