Chapter Thirteen

"I was lost until I found my home in your heart..."
___________________________________

"I HATE YOU"

"Y/N~" Namjoon sang as he entered my room.

The rest of the days went quite better than last week. I only got a great chance to get close to all boys and Jihye.

Except Jimin.

I still avoid him with all my heart because of that 'blind date' and also because I get creepy vibes... I quickly end up any conversations that he starts and basically try to show the 'hate' element through my super sarcasm. His offended face makes my day.

The school still hasn't taken any step against the detention bunk. I guess Taehyung's dad being a trustee really helped because the last thing that I'd like to see is definitely a soup in my lunch plate.

It's weekend now and only God knows what my dickhead brother got for me today.

"What?" I said as I don't give a shit.

"I got something for my baby sister!!"

I was about to tackle him to death, because we are of the same age and he knows I hate his cringey nicknames. But I stopped in my tracks when he swang his hand and shove three pieces of paper on my face.

"What's this?" I asked and he handed over them to me.

"Bangtanland?" I read out the biggest thing written on the papers.

"It's a new amusement park about one hour away from here." Namjoon told.

"Please tell me they are the tickets..."

"They are." He smiled.

I ran and hugged my brother.

Really? He did that for me? But what's three for?

"Three?" I asked.

"Oh well... I thought we can take some friends with us..."

"You should have bought eight then."

"Actually, Jin had to visit Gwacheon to meet his parents. Yoongi never wanted to come. Hoseok had to attend extra classes for dancing lessons.
Taehyung and Jungkook were hanging out together, which they call it their 'our' time."

So who's gonna come? Oh well wait don't tell m-

"Jimin's gonna come with us." Namjoon said.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't take this anymore.

"What?! Why!? You ain't got any better person to go with?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' sound. "You see, none."

Am I really forced to go with these guys to the amusement park? It's okay with Namjoon. But Jimin? I just can't mention Jimin and enjoyment in the same sentence!

"I-I hate you asshole!" I shouted and tackled him on the floor.

. . . . . . .

"Well hey, Y/N! Namjoon!" Jimin said as he sat in the back seat. "Thank you so very much for letting me tag along with you."

"Oh no it's totally fine... I just had an idea of more the people, more the fun. You see, Y/N now is a part of our group and I don't think she should have any objectio-"