12

Josh was already gone to work when Tyler woke up today. He pouted softly and got up. He wished josh was here. Hes deep in his headspace and hes really needy right now. He forced himself to go and eat though.

He sat on the couch for a while, squirming around and wanting to touch himself but he didnt. He was a good boy he would wait for Josh. He got up and headed across the hall to his own apartment about halfway through the day.

He found his collar in his bedroom on the dresser and clipped it on before kicking his off his pants and pulling his shirt over his head. He walked around in aprartment in solely his underwear and collar until it was getting close to when Josh gets home.

He then quickly slipped across the hall and into Josh's apartment. He went to the bedroom and jumped up onto the bed. He sat at the foot of the bed on his knees waiting patiently for Josh to come into the room.

When he heard the door close he wiggled excitedly in his spot and when Josh walked through the door he sat up on his knees and wiggled some more. "Hey baby boy." Josh smiled upon seeing him. Tyler whined softly and gripped onto Josh's shirt when the man was near enough.

He rubbed his cheek on Josh's chest whimpering quietly. "Is my boy happy I'm home?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded frantically moving to try to get closer. He kissed at Josh's neck, sucking and licking. "My good boy." Josh breathed as he held Tyler's hips. Tyler whimpered and tried to rub his thighs together.

"Did you touch yourself today?" Josh asked moving tyler to lay on his back. He asked because he knew Tyler was very needy today. Tyler shook his head. "Good boy." Josh whispered as he started to pull his tie off. Tyler whined, wanting josh to hurry up.

"Shh patience baby." Josh whispered as he threw his tie on the dresser before unbuttoning his shirt. Tyler squirmed on the bed, his fists gripping the sheets so he wouldnt touch himself. He watched as Josh stripped in front of him, he knew Josh was teasing him and he was a little bitch for it. He loved it.

He dick twitched in his underwear when Josh stood in just his boxers. He let out a soft breath. Josh grinned and walked over, climbing up on the bed and hovering over Tyler. Tyler whined and lifted his hips up but Josh forced them back down.

Josh leaned down and kissed the younger and Tyler eagerly kissed back. When Josh slipped his tongue into Tyler's mouth Tyler moaned softly. When Josh pulled away he moved to sit beside Tyler and rolled him onto his side.

Tyler looked back at him as he felt Josh run his hands don his sides and grip his bum. He squeaked when the elastic of his underwear when snapped agaisnt his skin before Josh was pulling them down. Tyler moaned when Josh smacked his bum, pushing his hips back into Josh's hand. Josh smacked him again and he shoved his face into the pillow.

Josh ran his hand back up Tyler's side and forcibly shoved his fingers into Tyler's mouth to which Tyler moaned and sucked on them greedily. When Josh pulled his fingers away he circled one around tylrrs entrance. "This okay?" He asked. tyler whined and nodded pushing his hips back.

He moaned when josh pushed his finger in. Josh worked it in and out for a few minutes, curling and uncurling them, listening to tylers moans. He added another finger and Tyler moaned again, his toes curling.

Josh reached around and gripped Tyler's cock. It was a beautiful red at the tip and leaking precum. Tyler moaned loudly at the contact and arched his back. Not even a second later Josh hit the youngers prostate causing him to moan even louder and jolt forward.

Tyler then began fucking himself back on Josh's fingers and Josh smirked. He loved how needy his boy was. When he came he came hard all over the bedsheets and all over Josh's fist. He squirmed around when Josh didnt stop, moaning and whining into the mattress.

Josh's fingers were rubbing little circles in tylers prostate while his other hand massaged the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler groaned loudly into the pillow, body twitching and trying to get away from the overwhelming amount of pleasure but josh wouldnt let him. Tears began rolling down Tyler's cheeks as he came again.

Josh kept jerking him off, removing his fingers from Tyler's ass in favor of eating him out. Tyler's small hand grabbed Josh's wrist trying to push him away.

"Let go. Dont touch." Josh said. Tyler whimpered but let go, trying to keep his hands from grabbing Josh's wrist again. He was shaking and squirming around, huccuping out the cutest moans as he came for a third time.

When Josh still didnt stop Tyler tried to his bed to refrain from touching but he couldnt take it any longer and grabbed Josh's wrists again, shaking hi head. Josh chuckled softly and finally pulled away, letting Tyler calm down.

Ttler was panting as Josh moved him so his head was laying in Josh's lap. When Tyler opened his eyes after calming down a. Bit he found he was face to face with Josh's dick, that was hard. He whimpered softly and nuzzled his head against it.

"Hey no its okay. You're too tired for that." Josh said, pushing Tyler's head away. Tyler growled softly and gently bit Josh's thigh. "Ow! Hey! No biting." Josh said. Tyler did it again. Josh grabbed Tyler's hair and pulled him away.

"Wht are you doing that?" He asked. Tyler looked at Josh's crotch and Josh dropped his hair from his fist, watching as Tyler leant down and nuzzled his head agaisnt his dick again before carefully kissing it through the fabric.

"Are you sure?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, kissing it again. He wanted to make Josh feel good. He needed to please josh. Josh sighed. "Okay." He said. Tyler smiled excitedly and st up to pull Josh's boxers down before kissing up his shaft and taking the head of Josh's cock in his mouth.

He sucked softly, staring up at the older man. His eyes fluttered slightly when Josh ran a hand through his hair before he started bobbing his head. He sucked josh off until he came then swallowed what Josh had given him before curling up in a ball at Josh's side and going to sleep.

(I didn't edit this 👌✌)