14

Josh was still asleep when Tyler woke up this morning so Tyler had moved to straddle the man. He stared at him, wishing he was awake but not daring to wake him. He wanted attention but he also wanted Josh to get enough sleep.

He whimpered when Josh shifted in his sleep resulting in his and Tyler's crotches being pressed together. He gently set his hands on Josh's chest and bit his lip. Carefully he rolled his hips gasping slightly at the pleasure that rushed through him.

His fists twisted in the fabric of Josh's shirt as he held back a moan, rolling his hips again. Tears were forming in his eyes at how badly he just wanted to continuously rut against Josh. He didnt get the chance to do it though. Josh woke up and stretched causing Tyler to immediately still his movements.

When Josh looked up at Tyler and seen tears he panicked a bit. "What's wrong?" He asked. Tyler stared at him with his lip between his teeth. "Talk to me baby." Josh said and ttler whimpered, trying to close his thighs but Josh's body was in the way.

Josh glanced down and seen Tyler's dick straining against his underwear before looking back up. "Were you touching yourself?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head, tightening his grip on Josh's shirt to show that his hands weren't anywhere near his crotch.

Josh hummed. "Were you pleasuring yourself in anyway?" He asked. Tyler looked away. He was contemplating lying but decided against it and nodded his head. "What were you doing?" Josh against. Tyler stared at him. "Show me." Josh said.

Tyler whimpered and slowly rolled his hips again. Josh didnt stop him right away so he continued until Josh was grabbing his hips and forcing him to stop. "I gotta get ready for work. Let me up." Josh said. Tyler whimpered but moved off Josh and said on the bed.

He watched as Josh got dressed. Doing his best to refrain from touching himself. Once Josh was all dressed up in his suit and ready to go he walked back over to the bed. "Can you get on your hands and knees for me?" He asked. Tyler quickly moved to do so.

He whimpered softly when he felt Josh pull his underwear down to rest at his thighs. He gasped when he felt Josh's tongue at his entrance. As quick as it was there it was gone though and Tyler heard Josh opening a drawer.

He looked over his shoulder to see what Josh was doing, whimpering when his face was pushed back into the bed. He felt something at his entrance and gave an intrigued whine, pushing his hips back. It was slowly pushed into him and he moaned once it was fully in. He moaned again when Josh smacked his ass.

Josh pulled Tyler's underwear back up then tapped his ass lightly. "Keep it in." He said. Tyler nodded and rolled over to look at Josh. Josh smirked and leaned down to kiss Tyler. Tyler happily kissed back, pulling josh back in when he tried to pull away.

Josh let Tyler kiss him for a few minutes before placing a hand on Tyler's chest and pushing him back. "Rules for today." He croaked out, only having stopped so he wouldnt get too worked up before he had to leave. Tyler nodded.

"One. You keep that in all day. Two.  dont you dare touch yourself. The only pleasure you're going to get is from this." Josh said reaching down to tap at the buttplug he had in Tyler. Tyler whimpered but nodded. "Three. You make a mess. You clean it. Four. When I get home I'm going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to think striaght so dont wear yourself out. Five. You're not allowed to cum. If you feel like you cant do that put a cock ring on. Six. Make sure you follow our regular rules and promise you'll eat at least two proper meals." Josh said.

Tyler nodded. Promise. He signed. Josh nodded and gave Tyler another quick kiss before leaving the room. Tyler let out a heavy sigh, gasping and gripping onto the edge if the bed when the buttplug started vibrating.

He heard Josh chuckle and looked up to see Josh in the doorway with a little remote. Tyler moaned and let his eyes close, grinding his ass agaisnt the bed. Josh shut the vibrations off making Tyler whimper. "Be good. I gotta go." He said before actually leaving.

Tyler laid on the bed, back arched, fists in the sheets and writhing as he whimpered. The plug had been pressed to his prostate for the last twenty minutes, making him moan and twitch whenever he moved, it was driving him crazy.

His grip on the sheets tightened as he grinded his ass agaisnt the matress, tears slowly making their way down his cheeks. He didnt know how much longer he could go but he knew he wouldnt be able to keep going til Josh got home.

He shakily grabbed his phone and facetimed Josh. He was shaking. Tyler had called a few times but Josh hadnt answered and when he did he was distracted, not even looking at his phone. "Hey baby." He said. Tyler whined, panting harshly. He whined louder when Josh didnt look at him.

"One second sweetheart." Josh said, looking like he was reading something on his computer. Tyler whimpered pathetically and stuck a pillow between his thighs, grinding agaisnt it, not being able to resist any longer. He was too horny. When Josh finally looked at Tyler he was caught off guard by Tyler's appearance.  He looked wrecked.

He took a second to compose himself before clearing his throat. "Whatre you doing?" He asked. Tyler only whined rocking his hips against the pillow faster. "Stop it." Josh said. Tyler shook his head. It felt so good especially after sitting there with a painful erection for what had to be an hour or more.

"Tyler." Josh warned. Tyler whimpered. He was being so bad but he couldnt stop. It was too good. I'm gonna cum. Tyler signed. "Dont you dare. " Josh said. Tyler whined and raised his hand again. I'm going to cum. "Tyler." Josh said.

Tyler whimpered again. "Hey what did I say before I left?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "No what did i say?" Josh asked again. Tyler whined but stopped his movements. No touching myself and I'm not allowed to cum. "There you go." Josh spoke.

Tyler whined needily and moved the pillow away, flopping backwards on the bed and squirming around. He wanted so badly to cum. "Think you can hold out until my lunch break?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head he was trying his best not to cum right now. "Then go into the drawer and get a cock ring." Josh said. Tyler shook his head, whining in protest. "Now." Josh replied. 

Tyler whimpered pathetically and sat up, digging in the drawer for a moment before coming back with a cock ring. He showed it to Josh, taking his underwear off after Josh had gave a nod. He whined shutting his eyes as he sat on his knees and slipped it over himself. "Good boy." Josh said.

Tyler whimpered, pressing his thighs together. I cant. "Yes you can." Josh said. Tyler whined and shook his head. His cock was hurting, wanting so badly to release. "Too bad." Josh said.

(Since I'm an ass imma leave it here 😈😈😈)