13

Tyler was home alone all day. He had woken up and josh was already gone to work again. He sighed with a pout because he had just woken up and he was hard and since Josh was at work that meant nothing could be done til Josh got home.

He laid on Josh's bed, squirming around and whining. He was so horny. He forced himself to get up and try to go about his day but he was too deep in headspace to know what he was doing. He ended up back in Josh's room, his collar now latched around his neck as he rubbed his face against Josh's pillow.

He was rolling around, squirming, panting, whining and whimpering. He gasped out a moan when his crotch accidentally rubbed agaisnt the mattress. He whined, shoving his face into the pillows. He wanted so badly to keep rubbing himself agaisnt the bed or a pillow but he didnt want to be bad.

It only took him a few minutes to make up his mind on what he was going to do. He now sat on the bed on his knees with a pillow between his thighs. He whimpered as he rocked his hips agaisnt it. He felt so naughty about it but he just wouldnt tell Josh he did it, that's all.

He was whimpering and whing softly, hands gripping the headboard harshly as he rolled his hips. He felt so naughty but it was turning him on even more. Just knowing he was being bad and knowing Josh wouldnt approve made something spark in him.

He was getting close when someone cleared their throat from behind him. He gasped and quckily turned around, his hands now gripping the pillow between his thighs. "Whatre you doing?" Josh asked. Tyler flushed red but raised a hand to sign, nothing.

"Nothing? Really?" Josh asked, striding over to the bed. Tyler nodded, moving to sit, leaning back on his hands as he stared at Josh. "So you werent doing anything?" Josh asked, grabbing the pillow and moving it from between Tyler's thighs. Tyler grew redder as he looked away.

He moaned when Josh unexpectedly gripped him through his underwear. "Who gave you permission to do that?" Josh asked, gently palming tyler. Tyler whimpered, falling onto his back with his eyes shut. "Hm?" Josh asked as Tyler squirmed beneath him.

"I know it wasnt me." Josh said, letting go of Tyler and walking away. Tyler's eyes shot open as he watched Josh walk over to the dresser and start taking off his suit. "I think you need a punishment." Josh said, pulling his belt out of its loops and pulling it together so it made a snapping noise.

Tyler moaned softly at the sound, quickly falling further into his headspace. "Turn around ass up." Josh said. Tyler quickly moved to do so. Whimpering when he felt Josh run the belt over his ass lightly.

He moaned and fell forward when Josh hit him with it. "I'm gonna go easy on you since this is your first punishment. Ten spankings. Then you can finish okay?" Josh asked, rubbing the reddening mark on Tyler's bum. Tyler nodded, nuzzling his face agaisnt the pillow.

By the third hit Tyler had tears in his eyes. He jerked forward at the forth hit, letting out a soft sob as it was a little harder then the others. "Doing okay baby?" Josh asked, rubbing his bum again. Tyler sniffled and rolled onto his back so Josh could see his hands. I'm sorry. No more. Please.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. He doesnt like punishments. He wont do this again... at least not for a while. "Good." Josh said, tossing the belt aside before pulling Tyler's underwear off and spreading his thighs.

Josh bent down and took Tyler's cock in his mouth making Tyler hum approvingly and lift his hips up a bit. Josh sucked tyler off until he came before jerking himself off and cumming on Tyler's thighs.

He cleaned them both up before laying with Tyler under the covers. I'm really sorry Josh. Wont do it again. Promise. "Was I too hard on the punishment?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. No. I love you. "I love you too." Josh smiled softly, kissing Tyler's forehead. My butt kinda hurts though.

Tyler was smiling as he signed though. "I bet." Josh chuckled. Tyler smiled soft more before kissing Josh's cheek and settling to nap.

(I'm like half asleep but I just realized I still have my binder on. I dont want to get up but I probably should sksjskskskshdkdjdh. Also Ngl idk what this chapter is but enjoy )