27

Josh had the day off work today. He spent the first hour or so of his morning cuddling with Tyler, watching tv with him. After a while Tyler grew bored with the show they were watching and looked up at Josh.

Josh looked back at him and smiled softly. Tyler blushed softly and looked at Josh's lips before meeting his eyes again. "Go ahead." Josh said softly. Tyler blushed harder and sat back on his knees, putting his head down.

Quickly josh put his finger under Tyler's chin and lifted the youngers head. "Dont be shy babyboy, I know how dirty you really are dont try to act all innocent." Josh said. Tyler blushed harder and whined softly, his head was feeling cloudy, like he was going to fall into his headspace.

He hasnt been in his headspace for quite a while now. Josh just kind of grinned, he knew the desperate look on Tyler's face, he recognized it. He gently pulled Tyler into his lap. "Such a pretty little thing you are hm?" He hummed softly before kissed tyler.

Tyler's body melted slightly into Josh's grip. Josh gently ran his hands down Tyler's sides moving to kiss the youngers neck. Tyler tilted his head back and let Josh do as he pleased. He moaned softly and gripped onto Josh's shoulders when Josh's hands found their way to his ass.

Tyler felt so stimulated it felt like it had been forever since Josh has touched him like this and he already knew he wasnt gonna last. Josh slipped one of his hands into the back of Tyler's shorts and gently teased Tyler's hole with one finger making Tyler moan again and arch his back.

Tyler was starting to pant, so easily getting worked up. His head tilted down slightly but Josh's free hand was coming up around his neck, forcing his head back up. Tyler's eyes rolled back slightly as a whiney sound left his lips.

Josh loved how Tyler just allowed him to have complete control. It made his cock twitch in his pants just looking at Tyler's   pretty desperate little face. He removed his other hand from Tyler's shorts and forced them into Tyler's mouth and Tyler immediately started sucking on them.

After a moment Josh pulled them out and slipped them back into Tyler's shorts, rubbing tylers hole with them while staring Tyler in the eyes. Tyler's eyes were filled with lust but they fluttered shut when Josh slowly started to put a finger in.

Tyler moaned pushing his neck more into Josh's grip so Josh tightened his hand slightly. Tyler's cock was hard and leaking precum, the tip of it poking out of his shorts.  "Gonna cum baby?" Josh asked softly, slowly moving his finger in and out of Tyler's ass. Tyler nodded slightly, whimpering a bit.

Josh grinned and pushed dhis finger in as deep as he couldnt while tightening his hand the slightest bit more on Tyler's neck. Tyler gasped, his legs trying to close even though Josh's waist was between them as he came all over himself and Josh. "That's it good boy." Josh whispered.

When Tyler finished cumming Josh slipped dhis hand out of Tyler's shorts and dropped dhis other hand from Tyler's throat. Tyler leaned his head on Josh's shoulder, smiling softly when Josh kissed the side of his head.

He sat there for a moment before pulling back and looking at Josh. Josh smiled at him. Tyler smiled back before moving to sit next to Josh, he reached for Josh's sweatpants and pulled out Josh's hard cock.

He focused back on the tv while shyly jerking Josh off. He was blushing and hiding most of his face in Josh's arm while he did. He speed up his movements when Josh started moaning and when Josh leant his head back, clearly getting close Tyler looked up at him before moving his head down and taking Josh's cock in his mouth.

Josh moaned and his hips bucked up, making Tyler deep throat him. He set his hand on the back of Tyler's head and guided him. It didnt take him long after that to be cumming down Tyler's throat with a low groan.

Tyler happily accepted joshs cum and swallowed it like the good boy he was before popping off and laying back against josh, hiding his reddened face once again. Josh chuckled softly when he calmed down and kissed Tyler's forehead before pulling him back into his lap and just holding him, which tyler was very pleased about.

He had made a soft happy noise and buried his face in Josh's neck. Josh rubbed his back and every now and then would kiss Tyler's forehead. Tyler ended up falling asleep in Josh's hold and Josh followed not too long after.

When Josh woke up Tyler wasnt with him. He furrowed his eyebrows and got up, looking for him. The bathroom door was closed when he went out into the hall and Josh let out a soft breath before heading into the kitchen to get himself a drink and wait for Tyler to come out.

He waited a few minutes before deciding to go sit on the couch and turn the tv on. Another little bit passed and Josh sighed, tyler still hasnt come out. He looked dover at the bathroom door, seeing it still closed. It's been around twenty minutes since josh had woken up and who knows how long Tyler's been in there before that.

He pushed himself up and went over, gently knocking on the door. "Ty? You okay in there?" He asked. He heard a tiny sniffle and his heart broke. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He took a deep breath, trying to keep himself calm.

"Baby can you please unlock the door?" He asked. He didnt want to scare Tyler again. Tyler sniffled again. He was staring at himself in the bathroom mirror with a pout. "Baby please." Josh said. Tyler looked at the door thinking for a second before slowly unlocking it and opening it.

He was met with Josh's face of concern but he ignored it and just walked right into Josh's chest and hugged him. Josh instantly hugged him back. "What's wrong?" Josh asked holding him tightly. Tyler didnt give any sort of response only burying his face in Josh's neck.

Josh sighed and kissed the top of Tyler's head before picking him up and carrying him to the livingroom. He sat down on the couch with Tyler In his lap, rubbing his back. Tyler didnt move for a while he just laid there.

When he finally did pull back he wiped his eyes and took a deep breath before meeting Josh's eyes. Do you love me? Josh furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes of course I do Tyler you know that." He said. .....why do you love me? Josh's face fell slightly. "Why wouldnt I?" He asked.

Cause I'm pathetic. "No you're not." Josh said. I am. I'm an adult who cant talk because of something that happened when they were a kid. Its stupid. "Its not stupid. It's a result of trauma and it's not your fault and it definitely does not make me love you any less. Whether you talk or you dont I still love you. Nothing can change that." Josh said.

Promise? "I promise baby. You're the best thing to happen to me something as simple as talking doesnt matter to me. We can still communicate in other ways. It doesnt effect how i feel about you." Josh said.

Tyler smiled softly. I love you. Thank you for loving me. "Dont thank me. I'd still love you no matter what." Josh said. Tyler smiled more. Even if I was a worm? Josh chuckled softly "yes even then." He said before giving Tyler a soft kiss and letting Tyler lay back on his shoulder.