21

Tyler made the decision to leave his apartment entirely. Hes never over there unless hes upset but he knows Josh doesnt like when he hides like that. So he and Josh sat down to talk one day and now Tyler was moving out of his apartment completely and moving into Josh's with him.

He let his landlord know and then he and Josh spent a whole weekend moving the rest of Tyler's things across the hall and finding a place for them. Once it was all finished the two collapsed on the bed, sweating and panting slightly from all the work.

Tyler smiled and rolled over to hug Josh. Josh smiled too and wrapped his arms around Tyler, kissing the top of his head. "I love you." He whispered. Tyler's smile widened and he pressed a couple kisses to the bottom of Josh's jaw.

He moved up to kiss Josh properly, straddling him. When he pulled back he raised his hand. I'm horny. He signed. Josh chuckled softly. "You're always horny." Hr said. Tyler nodded. Can we do something? Josh nodded. Tyler smiled and kissed him again, gently grinding his hips down agaisnt Josh's.

Josh gripped Tyler's hips, helping him move. Tyler sat back a bit and moaned, his head tilted back. He was getting quite worked up when there was a knock at the door. He stopped moving at looked at Josh with furrowed eyebrows. Josh shrugged and sat up.

Tyler crawled off his lap and followed him when he stood up. Josh opened the door and Tyler's brother zach was standing on the other side. His brother smiled softly. "Hey." He said. Tyler smiled and walked around josh to hug his brother, making sure to turn his hips away cause he knew he was still hard. When he pulled back he raised his hands and said something in sign language.

Zach stared at him for a moment before looking at Josh with a raised eyebrow. Josh chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Tyler's shoulders, pulling him agaisnt his side. "He asked if you wanted to come in. Not everyone knows sign language baby." Josh said.

Tyler blushed. Oh right. I forgot. He signed. "Its okay." Josh said softly before he and Tyler stepped aside to let zach in. They all went and sat in the livingroom. "So what brings you here zach?" Josh asked. "My dads kinda being an ass. Hes mad at me cause I invited you and Tyler over a couple weeks ago." Zach replied.

Tyler sat up from where he had been leaning against josh. Did he hurt you? He signed with scared eyes. Josh watched him sign it then told zach what he had said. "No.. hes just been yelling and slamming doors and stuff... I live with him if you didnt know... so i just... i needed to get away." Zach shrugged.

Tyler nodded slowly. "Well you can stay here as long as you like." Josh said to which Tyler immediately nodded in agreement. Zach smiled softly. "Thanks." He whispered. The three talked for another little bit before Tyler was standing up. I just gotta go to the bathroom. He signed before scampering off down the hall.

"Okay." Josh replied with a soft smile and slight shake of his head. He knew damn well Tyler was only going to the bathroom becuase he was still hard and it was driving him crazy. Zach gave Josh a questioning look. "Hes just gone to the bathroom..  wanna watch tv?" Josh asked, grabbing the tv remote and holding it out for zach to take.

Zach smiled softly and did so, putting on a show for him and Josh to watch, after making sure Josh liked the show too that is. When Tyler came back he smiled softly at his brother and cuddled up at Josh's side. Josh kissed the top of his head and wrapped an arm around Tyler's shoulder.

I love you. Tyler signed. "I love you too." Josh replied. Are you sure it's okay for zach to stay? Tyler asked. "Of course it is." Josh responded. Thank you Tyler replied before they both focused on the tv. Zach was smiling softly at how caring and soft Josh was towards his brother. He was happy Tyler finally found someone who treats him how he deserves to be treated.