11

Tyler had fallen into his headspace shortly after his and Josh's conversation and he hasn't come out of it since. That was four days ago. Josh didnt kind but he was a little worried.

"You doing okay?" Josh asked softly as Tyler sat on his lap kissing his neck softly. Tyler nodded. "Ty.. look at me." josh frowned. Tyler pulled back to do so. "Are you upset over what happened at Zacks?" Josh asked. Tyler looked away for a second before grabbing Josh's hand and leading it to his crotch. He was hoping Josh would drop the subject and focus on that instead.

"Hey no. I know theres something bothering you. Tell me." Josh said moving his hand away, cupping Tyler's jaw instead. Tyler pouted and shook his head, moving Josh's hand back to his crotch. "No ty. I need you to communicate with me." Josh said, moving his hand again.

Tyler's pout deepened and he looked at Josh with puppy eyes. He didnt want to tell Josh what was wrong because he didnt want to cry. "Come on." Josh said. Tyler grabbed his hand once more and lead it back to his crotch, holding it there and grinding agaisnt it. "Hey! I said no." Josh said sternly, giving Tyler and look and retracting his hand again.

Tyler pouted angrily and looked away. "Look at me." Josh said. Tyler shook his head. "Now." Josh said. Again Tyler shook his head so Josh was standing up, bringing Tyler with him. Tyler looked at him confused, head tilted to the side.

"Feet on the floor." Josh said. Tyler tilted his head more. "Feet. On. The. Floor." Josh repeated. Tyler let his feet fall to the floor so he was standing. Josh grabbed Tyler's wrists and moved them so they werent touching him anymore before taking a step back.

Tyler stared at him in confusion. Am I in trouble? Josh pointed at the floor and Tyler instantly dropped to his knees and Josh grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at him. "Who owns you?" Josh asked. You do. "Right. So when I'm concerned for you and I'm asking you what's wrong because I know theres something bothering you and I want to help and when you dont listen to me when I tell you to look at me or to do something but you dont, what are you doing?" Josh asked.

Tyler thought for a moment. Am I being a bad boy? Josh nodded. Tyler pouted. Dont want to be a bad boy. "Okay so you're going to say sorry then you're going to tell me why you've been upset the last few days right?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and Josh let go of his chin.

I'm sorry. "Good boy. Now what's wrong?" Josh asked moving to sit on the floor in front of Tyler. I keep having flashbacks from me and my dads fights. I can still hear him yelling and still feel the bruises he gave me.

Josh frowned and pulled Tyler into his lap. I'm so scared. Even to use sign language. dont want him to hurt me again. Tyler sniffled as tears started falling dow his cheeks. "Why would he hurt you for using sign language?" Josh asked. Cause I'm stupid and nothing I have to say matters so I shouldn't be allowed to communicate in any way shape or form. I'm useless and so are my thoughts and ideas.

"Dont talk that way. I dont ever want to see you calling yourself useless ever again. You hear me?" Josh asked. Tyler stared at him for a moment. It's true though. "It is not." Josh said. Tyler didn't look convinced. He truly thought his dad was right. He was useless and stupid and gross and he doesnt deserve to exist.

"Baby you're so amazing. I love you so much." Josh said. I love you too. Josh softly kissed Tyler's forehead. "I really want to beat the fuck out of your father. He has no right to treat you like that and make you believe those lies." Josh said. I wish he would go away.. maybe I wont be scared anymore if he goes away.

Josh sighed softly. "I wish you werent scared. You dont deserve to be scared all the time." Josh said. Not scared with you. Safe with you. Josh smiled softly. "That's right you're safe with me baby boy. I wont let anything hurt you." He said.

It was quiet for a moment as Josh just hugged Tyler. Can you touch me now? Josh chuckled. "Yeah I can touch you now ty." He said cupping the you for through his pants and kissing him.

(Accidentally published this before I finished writing so I had to unpublish it before anyone got to read 👌👌😩)

So In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें