6

Josh felt bad but he didnt know what to do. The next morning Tyler was gone when he woke up and his apartment was locked. He wont respond to any of Josh's texts or calls, it's been three days and its worrisome.

Before work josh knocks on Tyler's door again. "Tyler? You okay?... you dont have to be embarrassed or anything you know that right?" Josh asked. He heard shuffling but nothing followed. "What happened was okay. I dont mind. It was cute actually." Josh said.

When nothing happened the man sighed. "Alright well I gotta head to work... hopefully I see you later." He said before heading off down the hall. Tyler who was sitting on the other side of the door sighed letting his head hit agaisnt the door softly as he leant his head back.

He sat there for a while unsure of how he was feeling. He wanted to trust that Josh was okay with it but hes been lied to before... josh is different though... right? Josh wouldnt hurt him... would he?

He contemplated with himself the entire day. He didnt move from his spot in front of the door, he just sat and yelled at himself, silent tears running down his cheeks. When he finally decided to look at the clock it was five twenty something. Josh gets home soon which means Tyler had spent over eight hours on the floor.

He sighed and forced himself to get up. His back was sore and one of his legs were asleep but he walked down the hall to his bedroom. He looked in the mirror, staring blankly at his reflection.

He wiped his cheeks and sniffled softly. He pulled on a sweater he had borrowed from Josh a few weeks ago, bring the sleeves up to cover his nose, it smelt like Josh. He sighed softly and grabbed some clean underwear, pulling them up his thighs before he dug around in his nightstand.

He pulled out a collar. Something that's been hiding away in that drawer since Tyler moved in. It was black leather with a shiny silver charm in the shape of a heart. Tyler reached behind his neck and clasped the collar together.

Then he curled up in a little ball on his bed, hugging his pillow. He wanted Josh. Wanted josh so badly. Wanted his big strong arms around him and his gentle soothing voice. He wanted Josh's forehead kisses and loving back rubs. He wanted his hair played with and wanted to sit in Josh's lap. He wanted Josh.

He felt so alone, like something very valuable was missing. Like a child who had lost their favorite stuffed toy or blanket. He knew he was in a headspace right now and he didnt feel like he was controlling his body when he got up and ventured across the hall.

Josh wasnt home yet but thankfully he had left the apartment unlocked. Tyler headed inside, wandering around just in case josh was home but just hiding somewhere. He wasnt. So Tyler got down on his knees on of the door and waited with his head bowed forward and his hands on his lap.

It was about five after six when Tyler heard josh knock on his door across the hall. He didn't move though. Five minutes pass before Josh comes over to his own apartment. He let's out a sigh as he opens the door, freezing when he seen Tyler.

Tyler bowed his head further, submitting himself. It took Josh a minute to regain his composure but the he was shutting the door and crouching in front of the younger Male. "What do we have here?" Josh asked, gently putting two fingers under Tyler's chin and tilting his head up.

Tyler's lips parted slightly but he kept his eyes closed. "Look at me." Josh Instructed to which Tyler immediately opened his pretty little eyes and stared up at the man. "Such a pretty little pup. All alone with no one to care for him." Josh talks softly.

Tyler whimpered, shifting in his place. He wanted to jump forward and hug the man but refrained from doing so. He was a good boy. He'll wait. Josh moved his hand to run through Tyler's hair, and Tyler made a content little noise, showing he approved of the action as he sat up in his knees.

He quickly forced himself to sit back though, he didnt have permission to move, he didnt want to be bad. He didnt need permission though, josh wouldnt mind if Tyler moved but tyler needed to hear he was allowed before he could.

His eyes fluttered as Josh scratched behind his ear. "You need an owner sweet boy?" Josh asked to which Tyler nodded frantically. He didnt really hear what Josh said, his head was too cloudy but he didnt really care, josh could have just asked him to bury a body and he still would have agreed. He wanted to please the man. Needed to please the man.

"Come here." Josh whispered an instantly tyler was crawling the short distance across the floor and into Josh's lap, gripping Josh's shirt tightly in his fists as he rubbed his head needily agasint Josh's chest.

Carefully josh picked him up, standing and walking towards the bedroom. Tyler made another happy sounding noise and began placing the tiniest, gentlest of kisses to Josh's neck. His little tongue poked out to kitten lick at the skin before he placed another small kiss there.

His body was shaking but it was because he was happy, excited, needy. Josh gently set him down on the bed. He tried to pull away but Tyler whimpered, clinging. "Shhh it's okay." Josh whispered, removing the youngers hand from his shirt and taking a step back.

Tyler quickly moved to sit on his knees again, whimpering confusedly at Josh and grabbing the mans shirt in his fists again. "I gotta change out of my suit okay?.. be a good boy and sit back while I do." Josh said. Tyler was a good boy. He sat back quickly, bowing his head forward again as he waited.

Josh wasn't going to lie. He was hard. Having the younger submitting to him so willingly was a huge turn on but he kept himself collected. He changed from his suit into some grey sweat pants and a loose tshirt before stepping back over to Tyler.

He set his hands on Tyler's hips, gently running his fingertips up Tyler's sides. Tyler shivered, sitting up so his chest pressed to Josh's. He didnt have permission and was about to sit back down before Josh spoke. "Good boy." He whispered and Tyler whimpered, pressing even closer so his whole upper body was pressed to Josh's.

If Josh wasnt supporting his weight he would have fell. Josh reached down, hands smoothing down over Tyler's hips and down to his bum. He gave the soft flesh a tiny squeeze to which Tyler hummed happily and bucked his hips. His crotch came in contact with Josh's and he felt like he was gonna cry.

Little squeak like moans left his lips and he held onto Josh's shirt and buried his face his Josh's neck. He was so stimulated. Josh was so close, his hand were so gentle as the moved across his body, he smelled so good and his voice was making tyler melt.

He was putty in Josh's hands, A puppet and Josh had the strings. One of Josh's hands slipped around to cup Tyler's crotch, sending in the younger into a fit of whimpers and moans as his hips bucked up into Josh's hand repeatedly, unable to stop himself.

He thought he was being bad but then Josh was kissing his neck softly and whispering, "what a good pup. Such a pretty pup. Good boy." And Tyler was whimpering louder, letting out a soft cry agaisnt Josh's neck when he came.

Josh rubbed his back as he panted agaisnt his neck. He moved Tyler to lay down, ignoring the ache between his thighs as he spooned Tyler. Tyler mewled loudly, pushing his bum back against Josh's crotch when he felt Josh's hard on poking against the backside of his upper thigh.

Josh groaned lowly at the pressure causing Tyler to whine and do it again. Josh wrapped his arms tighter around Tyler, pulling him closer as he slowly ground his hips agaisnt the younger.

Tyler hiccuped out little moans, his little back arched agaisnt Josh's chest and his little hands holding onto Josh arm that was around his stomach. Josh came with a low moan, burying his face in the back of Tyler's neck and Tyler was orgasming again with tiny little whimpers leaving his mouth at how hot Josh sounded.

He fell asleep quickly after that and Josh waited a few minutes before carefully getting up and getting a rag to clean up both himself and Tyler. He laid back down and fell asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around the younger Male.

They were both in love.