3

Gradually over time Tyler and Josh hung out more and more. They talked over text which was a much easier way to communicate for them and Tyler stopped using hand signals and started using shakes and nods of his head instead.

Within a week Tyler felt comfortable enough around Josh to just walk over and sit on the couch whenever he pleased. Within a week his godlike neighbor had become his bestfriend.

He was still shy and quiet and blushy. He still got embarrassingly hard over the slightest things Josh did and he stills falls asleep on Josh's couch only to wake up to an amazing breakfast that Josh had cooked for him.

And Josh..  well he found Tyler to be the most adorable thing ever. How he would blush when he made eye contact, how he secretly tries to cuddle up at Josh's side while their watching movies all those cute little things that make Tyler, Tyler.

Tyler slowly closed the door to his own apartment, sneaking across the hal to Josh's and quietly slipping inside. It was late. The middle of the night and Tyler was sniffling softly with tears in his cheeks. Josh's apartment looked just as dark and scary as his own but he carefully made his way to the couch and curled up in all ball.

He pulled the blanket from the back of the couch over himself and hugged the pillow josh keeps out on the couch for him. It smells like Josh and Tyler was burying his nose in it. He willed himself to breathe normally again and to shut his eyes.

Tyler had a nightmare in his apartment and usually he'd have to sit up all night crying and shaking because he was too scared to go back to sleep but tonight he came over Josh's. Josh would protect him from all the creatures and demons that lurked in the dark.

In the morning when Josh ventured out into the kitchen all dressed and ready for work, he made himself a coffee then went to sit on the couch. He jumped slightly seeing as there was a person there that wasn't there last night.

A bit of his coffee spilt on the floor so he set his mug down on the counter and grabbed some paper towel to clean it up. He then went over to Tyler and woke him gently. Tyler rolled over to face him.  "Good morning." Josh whispered, kneeling on the floor in front of Tyler.

Tyler whined softly, Josh's voice always makes him feel tingly. Josh's hand came up to cup Tyler's jaw, wiping away the dried tears from last night. "You okay?" He asked. Tyler gave a small nod. He was okay now.

"Mhm.. wanna tell me what happened?" Josh asked. Tyler shrugged. "You can tell me it's okay... wanna type it out on my phone?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and Josh dug around his pocket for the device. He handed it to Tyler and waited patiently as the younger typed slowly on his phone.

When the phone was handed back to him he sighed at the words 'bad dream' that Tyler had typed out. He shut his phone off and cupped Tyler's jaw again, gently stroking his thumb over Tyler's cheek. "It was just a dream okay? I promise it wasnt going to hurt you." He said.

Tyler nodded. "Okay. I gotta head to work. You can stay here if you like though." Josh said. Tyler nodded again. "Alright.. did you wanna go to my room? It's a lot more comfortable in there then on the couch." Josh said.

Tyler nodded with a smile this time and Josh smiled too. "Okay come on." He said standing up.he gently grabbed Tyler's hand and lead him down the hall to his bedroom. He watched Tyler excitedly crawl onto the bed and lay down. "There that's better hm?" Josh asked.

Tyler nodded, giggling softly as Josh pulled the blankets up over him, letting them fall onto his face. He moved them away and stared up at Josh. "Okay I'll be back around sixish." He said and Tyler nodded again. He watched him until he disappeared out of the room then he brought the blankets back up to his face and cuddled into the warm fabric that smelled like Josh.

By the time josh got home Tyler was back in his own apartment though, the younger Male was sitting on his kitchen counter swinging his feet as he listened to music and munched on some chips.

Josh was a little disappointed if he was fully honest but changed into something comfier and headed over Tyler's. He knocked on the door, smiling when he heard music before stepping inside. Tyler smiled happily upon seeing him, wiggling happily where he sat.

Josh chuckled softly and walked over, setting his arms on either side on Tyler's hips and staring at him. Tyler's smile faded to this innocent wide eyed blushy look and he clenched his thighs together. Josh loved the effect he had on Tyler, loved how the slightest thing could turn Tyler into a blushy ball of cuteness.

"Hey... you coming back over later for dinner?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. He loved Josh's cooking. Josh should have his own restuarant and be the head chef but only Tyler should be allowed to eat there. Josh smiled. "What do you want to eat then?" He asked noticing how Tyler's breathing got a bit shaky.

"Hm?" Josh hummed, gently moving one hand to rest on Tyler's hip. Tyler gasped softly, shutting his eyes and panting as he came unexpectedly, he didnt even realize he was hard. Josh pretended not to notice, even though he did notice.

"I could make us chicken with rice and veggies?" Josh asked. Tyler as flushed red but gave a small nod. Josh smirked slightly and nodded. "Okay just come over whenever you're ready I'm gonna go start cooking." He said before leaving Tyler alone.

Tyler slipped off the counter and headed to the bathroom to clean himself up and change before he headed over Josh's. Josh welcomed him with a warm smile.

So so in love.

(I was gonna put a note here but I forget what I was gonna say so Uhm... hi)