Oof idk what to call it but softcore smut? Maybe kinda sorta.

A/n: Its Emma again! Its been a bit hasnt it? this is a random detailed makeout scene thats short and begins/ends in the middle of nothing so idk what to do i just wanted to put something out there lol.

"Oh my god, Ben, shut up!" I laughed, throwing a pillow at his chest. He catches it mid air and throws it to the ground. His arm reaches over to my thigh, and he softly yet clearly states-

"Make me."

My insides tingle, that phrase is almost an invitation to a makeout session.

"What was that?"

"You heard me. Make. Me."

"Yeah?" I crawl over to his side of the couch slowly as he repositions himself to be laying down.

"Yeah."

"You want me.... to make you."

He wraps his muscular hands around the narrow of my hips and pulls my body closer to his.

"Yeah. I think I do."

His teeth ever so gently meet his bottom lip, creating a soft red pillow in the midst of the light pink shapes. His eyes beckoned me, I threw the pillow to the side, hovering closer to his body, my mouth being drawn to his own.

We started the slow, syncopated movements, gently moving our whole bodies together. There was nothing much more than our lips crashing into one anothers, until cracked my lips open for more air, which ben took as a welcome for his tongue to slip in. I wouldnt want to ruin this moment and be cheesy, but lets be real, our tounges were fighting for dominance within each others mouths. The experience was causing our bodies to heat, so i pulled away and began to unbutton his shirt, leaving my purple trails of lovebites across his neck, down to his collar bone, and deeper onto his chest. I caught the sound of a soft moan leave him as i pushed my lips deeper into his skin and pulled my body to his groin.

"Did that shut you up?"

"No, i think i could keep going actually." He said breathlessly, a vigorous tone came torwards the end of his sentence as he went to rip off my top. He forcefully kissed me once more before i got to work unbuttoning his trousers....