Steam

(Authors note: may contain mature content for some ages. If you see ben as just a smol bean then id skip this chapter)

I rushed into the apartment my boyfriend and I shared. I threw all of my stuff on the floor when I heard the sounds of water running. My day had been really great, but I know bens week has been stressful. I went ahead and slipped off my heels, and started to prepare dinner. It would take about an hour, so I knew I had time to surprise Ben.

I followed the sound of the water to the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom Ben and I had been sharing for the past month or two. I crept into the small bathroom and saw Ben's silhouette through the blue curtains. He was washing his hair, his head sinking low under the water. He looked upset, frustrated maybe.

I slid off my skirt and removed my top. I left them on the floor at my feet and walked towards the tub. I pushed the curtain over just slightly so I could join Ben in the shower.

"Y/N what- uh- what are you doing?" Ben stuttered. I couldn't tell if he was nervous or shocked, but either way, it looked adorable on him.

"Thought you might need some company" I'm not going to lie, my head was throbbing with nerves. I couldn't help but think that this was stupid, that this wouldn't work as planned.

Still, I continued to shuffle towards my boyfriend, until I had him practically pinned to the wall. I ran one hand down his chest and used the other to push back his wet hair that normally flopped over his forehead. I stared into his eyes for a minute before pressing kisses to his lips and down his neck. I looked back into his eyes for a second, those beautiful hazel-green eyes. I backed up some, giving him room to roam.

In return he pressed me against the wall, this time he placed kisses on my lips, and slowly traveled down my body. He got more vigorous with his work as he moved further down. One of Ben's hand was placed above my head on the wall, and the other was grabbing my hip. His hand started to move down, grabbing my ass. He pulled me further up the wall so that I was meeting him eye to eye.

"Have I- ever told- you how much- I fucking love you y/n?" Ben said between kisses. He was so strong, so passionate, so perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck while the water ran down his back. He was so hot, and not just from the steam.

I pulled his head closer to mine, our foreheads meeting together, and whispered to him.

"I made dinner, did the laundry, and I might have another surprise for you later," I said in the most seductive whisper I could muster up. Ben placed yet another passionate kiss on my lips before letting out a chuckle.

"You are the absolute best y/n. I really do love you"

(Authors note: i decided i couldnt include any smut in this because i didnt even want to write this chapter, i took a request from one of my friends on what to write and heres the product. I hope you enjoyed it though!)