Whats this? Something new? And it has over 300 words?!?!

This one is a modern Davey imagine (even though it really has nothing to do with davey but oh well)! Its kind of a teenage thing to do and I think we'd all appreciate an okay Davey chapter so yeah :) XOXO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! you look gorgeous as ever," Davey said as I hopped in the passenger seat of his black Jeep. He always made me feel special, even in days like today with just some jean shorts and a tank top.

"Why thank you! Where is our adventure today?"

"I guess you'll see when we get there" he smiled, pulling the gear shift into "Reverse" and pulling out of my driveway. He always liked to call our dates adventures, one of the many adorable habits he has that makes me love him just a bit more.

"You can play something on the radio, I don't mind."

"Yeah, I know. I just like to talk with you when we drive."

" you're too sweet, Y/N."

His right arm moved to my knee, his firm grasp making me feel cynosure, as always. He turned on the radio despite my previous statement. I stared at the scenery out the window, hoping to figure out where we were going (i didn't have much luck).

"And... here we are!"

I didn't notice I had fallen asleep, but my eyes immediately widened at the site of our date.

"An... amusement park."

"Whats wrong? We can go somewhere else if you'd like. I just thought this would be fun. I mean seriously its-"

"Davey, its fine. Let's go."

"Oh- okay. Let's go!" I walked around the car as to stand beside him, forcing him to hold my hand as we walked into the park. Brightly colored lights shined in our faces as the air filled with screams, crying children, and carnival music. I could tell Davey's adrenaline was skyrocketing with every step we took, his smile growing into that of a fat kid in a candy store. He turned to look at me, the excitement in his eyes was too hard to miss.

"Where to first?" He asked trying to tone down the excitement. He wasn't doing a very good job.

"Can we start off slow? Maybe do the.....teacups?"

"Anything you want, sweetie. To the teacups, we go!"

After boarding the ride, we buckled the installed seatbelts and placed our hands on the wheel. The iconic spinning ride had one unwritten rule amongst riders- be the fastest. I glanced over and saw Spot and Race in another cup. Race looked over and spotted us (see what I did there?), glaring at me in fierce competition. It seemed as if we had a spinning showdown amongst the newsie couples.

"...and feet inside the vehicle. The ride will begin in 3...2...1!"

Davey must not have seen Sprace™️ because he was spinning the wheel slowly.

"Davey, speed up! They're gonna win!"

"What are you talking about Y/N? Whos gonna win? I thought you wanted to go slowly!"

"Spot and race! Pink and yellow teacup, to your left! Now spin, damn it, SPIN!"

Soon we were flying around the other teacups, barely able to see anything around us. I did end up getting a small glimpse of Spots face, needless to say, he was in shock. The ride began to slow down and before I could blame Davey, the operator's voice appeared again.

"The ride is coming to a stop. Please stay seated inside your vehicle until..." He rambled on and on with the required speech. The ride reached its complete stop and we climbed out, greeted by the neighboring couple.