Seeing Davey (Part 2)

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

That must have been Ben.

"ONE MINUTE!" I shouted from my room. I threw on my vans and grabbed my phone. I must have sprinted to the door from sheer excitement.

"Hey! Oh, uh, these are for...you" Ben said while he handed me the most beautiful bouquet of roses. He sounded extremely nervous and looked it too.

"Oh, thank you so much! Come on in!" I replied, opening the door further as I used my hand to signal him in. He stepped towards the small living room as I ran to the kitchen, filling a vase up with water and setting the flowers inside.

"Nice apartment, seems very cozy"

"Thanks. Ready to go?" I questioned amid finishing putting the vase on the counter.

"Oh- uh- yeah. Yes! Lets- let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into Bens car and started to drive to the coffee shop. We turned left from 2nd Ave onto E 60th street. We pulled into a parking space at "Serendipity 3".

"This is my favorite place, is this alright with you?" Ben said, scratching the back of his neck out of what I can only assume to be nerves.

"Of course"

We walked into the building and sat down at a small circular table. Ben got us coffees, mine with cream and sugar and his black.

"So uh, y/n, what do you do for a living?" He asked. I tried to keep from rolling my eyes. I hated small talk.

"I work at a daycare center."

Our date continued on, halfway with small talk until I finally decided to get into the more real stuff. You know, family, friends, childhood.

Ben pulled up to my apartment and put his car in park.

"I had a really nice time. Thank you, Ben"

"I did too. Would you maybe want to do this again sometime?"

"Of course!"

Now I'm really not the type of girl to kiss on the first date, but I just couldn't help it. I gave Ben a swift kiss on the cheek, just a small peck. It wasn't even really a kiss.

"Thank you, again." I said before getting out of the car. I shut the door and ran up the steps of my apartment building. I shuffled inside as fast I could, nervous that the "kiss" was a bad idea.

"Why? Why would you do that y/n? STUPID! STUPID" I kept saying to myself.

Bens POV

"I did too. Would you maybe want to do this again sometime?"

"Of course!" God, she was so beautiful. I couldn't believe she actually liked me and wanted to go out again. We made casual small talk, which was like a living hell for me. I was just so, I don't know, neurotic, so I asked what she did for a living!

Y/N sat in the car for a second before kissing my cheek. She got out of the car too quick before I could say anything, or do anything. She ran up the steps, and I sat in my car, holding my cheek like a dope. I'm still in denial of it ever happening.

After about 30 seconds of just sitting there, I decided I should probably go. I started driving towards my house, reminiscing about the best date I've ever had, with the best girl I had ever met. I daydreamed about what our next date would be like, when we'd hold hands, when we'd kiss, like actually kiss, for the first time. I was filled with joy. I couldn't stop smiling. Her name played over and over in my head.

"Y/n."

I said her name over and over, my smile growing each time. I was practically daydreaming about the gorgeous girl who was sitting in the passenger seat. Beautiful in her own way, no, absolutely stunning in every way. And she wanted to go out with me, AGAIN!

Authors note: Hey everyone! Hoped you liked the part 2 to seeing Davey, I personally think part 1 was better but???? Anyways lots of love to you guys and I will do my best to put out more content. Also, has anyone heard anything about Ben Fankhauser being in DEH in October? I have to know if its true. Ok byeeeee