2 super short ones bc I forgot how to write long chapters

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Title: I give up on chapter titles I need someone else to do that
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It was 12:37 am. I was at a bar with my friends for Ally's bachelorette party. I've had 3 strawberry daiquiris and guys at the bar kept buying me drinks, which I obviously took. I decided I was fine, after all I probably danced all the alcohol off. I said bye to my friends and headed out to my car. I put the key into the ignition, started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

I was headed down the highway, 20 miles over the speed limit. It was an open road at this time of night, only a few cars here and there. The next thing I knew my eyes felt weak and heavy, so I rested them for half a second, before waking up to blaring horns and bright lights.

My eyes began to open at the sound of a soft and steady beat. There were extremely bright lights above me, and I was in an unfamiliar feeling bed. I slowly lifted my hand, allowing me to see I was in a hospital dressing gown.

"Oh, thank god you're alive!" The voice was not too deep but was calming, very smooth, too. I tried to sit up to see what I assumed was a man in the room with me.

"No, no. Just rest." He switches to a chair across from my bed, allowing me to see him. He's tall, brown hair flopped over his face. Hes not too dressed up, a simple green long sleeve tee with some black jeans. Attractive.

"Hi, I'm Ben"

"Nice to meet you"

The words stuttered out of my mouth, one at a time. I was still a little bit drowsy from whatever happened.

After about 10 minutes, I had the energy to talk. "Hey, do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked Ben.

"You were going 86 in a 60 zone. You sort of, uh, totaled my car."

"Oh my god. I am so, so, so sorry." I was shocked with myself, and began to cry. Im not sure from what, but tears began to stream and whimpers came up my throat.

"Hey, no no it's okay. It was an old car anyways. As long as you're fine, I'm fine. I've been needing an excuse to get a new one anyways"

He began to lightly chuckle, a strange sound rarely heard in such places as a hospital.

"At least let me pay you back. What's the damage?"

"$8000"

I froze as I realized what I had done. I didn't have $8000. I could barely pay rent. He began to laugh again, a very cute laugh I might add.

"That's kind of what I thought. I'll give you a choice though."

"Yeah. Anything"

"You can either pay the $8000 in damages to my shitty toyota, or you can let me take you out some night"

"Wait....what?" A giggle escaped my lips as my mind rendered the statement.

"You heard me. How's this friday?"

"Umm, yeah, yeah. This Friday is good. Really good actually."

We both laughed as he handed me his phone to put in my contact information.

"Im y/n, by the way."

"I know"

I stared at him for a second, slightly confused on how he knew who I was. It must not have clicked for a while with him why I looked dazed.

"Oh, right! I didnt mean for that to sound creepy. They found your drivers license so that they could identify you."

A long moment of silence arose until a nurse walked in letting me know I could check out if I wanted to. I signed the forms and put in my billing information. Ben gathered his stuff and began to exit the room, stopping in the doorway.

"So, this Friday?"

I fumbled with my extremely bruised fingers before giving him an answer.

"See you then, I guess"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Title: this should be called "something that wont ever happen to us ladies (and non binary friends) (and trans friends) ever but thats fine"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Bens POV

My alarm went off at 8:00 am. I walked over to the dresser, near y/n's side of the bed. I turned back to look at her and noticed a patch of red on the grey blanket wrapped around her. I know how she is on her period, and frankly I wanted to stay on her goodside. Rather than grabbing clothes for myself, I picked up some black sweatpants and one of my hoodies for y/n to wear. I took them down to the dryer as well as a towel, letting them warm up for her.

"Hey, babe. It's 8:00 am. What do you want for breakfast?"

She turned slowly, a groggy appearance to her. She still looked beautiful. It didn't take long for her to notice that she had bled through her clothes.

"Shit" she whispered, covering her face with her hands. "I'm sorry, Ben. I promise I'll clean up"

"Hey, it's no problem. Just tell me what you want for breakfast and I will take care of  everything else"

"Waffles. Thank you so much"

I helped y/n to her feet and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Go ahead and hop in the shower. Or bath. Whatever you want baby"

As she started torwards the bathroom, I started to strip the bed from it's covers. I threw the wad of sheets in the corner, putting new ones on the bed before taking the old ones to the wash. While in the laundry room, I grabbed the warm clothes and towel to bring y/n. I put them all in the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to start on our waffle breakfast. It was quite a bit of work, but I'd do pretty much anything for her. I was kind of in love with her after all.

Before I knew it, she was downstairs in the kitchen, looking cozy in the clothes.

"Wow. I don't know how you manage to still be breath taking in sweats."

"Shut up. Here, I'll help" She stretched out her hands to grab the bowl of waffle batter from my hands.

"No, no, no, no. You go sit on the couch. I've got this"

I brought her a plate with 4 golden circles stacked on top of one another, covered in maple syrup. I sat on the couch next to her as she ate, watching tv alongside her. I was amazed at the speed she consumed her breakfast in, but was not judgemental. It was almost impressive.

When she took her plate to the kitchen, I stretched out on the couch. She laid down on top of me, her back on my stomach. I played with her hair and sang softly, something she always asks me to do. I felt good knowing she felt good.

"You are the absolute best boyfriend ever. I love you"

"I love you too honey"