Neighbors (Smut? Smut.)

Authors Note: hey guys! I think most of us remember that a while back emma wrote a detailed smut chapter and i kicked her off of the book. Due to popular demand, she is back to write another chapter! We have negotiated and she is free to write whatever she wants, she just has to put WARNINGS OUT NEXT TIME!!! Like right now:

Hey- its emma! Ummm heres a smut chapter have fun.

Bens POV

Ive been living in this hell hole some people call "college" for about 2 years now. I just switched dorms because my roomate claimed that "our partnership wasnt working", which is confusing to me considering we are never at the place at the same time. Anyways, im in a co-ed dorm now and these walls are crazy thin. The girls on the other side of my bedroom wall are pretty hilarious (and kind of adorable) though. Todays overheard conversation:

"I really dont understand this though, i mean, why do we have to know the differences between these meds? Its not like it will kill anyone if we give them the wrong ones!"

"Yeah, okay. Um, you need to go to bed"

"ITS 2 PM Y/N!!"

"And you woke up at 4 am 3 days ago and havent been to bed since. Go."

"Fine, mom."

Anywho, the girls always seemed sweet and pretty innocent until about 11:30 or so last night. Y/N, im guessing was making some, how do i put this....questionable noises. A few moans here and there. I cant lie, it was pretty fucking hot. I couldnt help myself, i went over there. Knocked on the door, and the next thing I knew...

"Oh...uh, hi, im y/n" she quickly fastened her robe and extended her hand. A small vibration sound was coming from the floor near her. I scanned down to find a hot pink vibrating dildo laying there, her face flushed as she recognized that i saw it.

Your POV

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

He saw it

Cute guy

Dorm next door

Saw

My

Dildo.

He knew.

"Umm...im not sure what i can say here"

"Im ben. I take it this is a bad time to introduce myself?"

"Cant lie, it is a little bit."

"Well, y/n. If theres anything at all that i can do to help you out" he scans my body, biting his lower lip and meeting my eyes once more, "you know where ill be."

"Did you just...? Was that a....?"

"What?"

"N-n-nothing. Have a nice night."

"You too."

I shut the door behind him and fell to the ground, shutting oof the vibrator near my feet. I must have been flustered for at least an hour or so, curious as to how i would ever face him again. I mean, hes my neighbor. Im eventually gonna cross paths with him.

~~next night~~

My hand stumbled a bit as i reached for the pink vibrator, thoughts of last night rushing through my head. I decided to leave it in its drawer and go formally introduce myself to ben, this time fully dressed.

*knock knock knock*

I noticed his insanely tall stature for the first time, even though we'd met before I didnt take it in until this moment.

"Hey there! I wondered if we were ever gonna meet really or if youd be...busy again."

His eyes scanned my body again, similar to the night before. There wasnt a lip bite, but there was a slight chuckle.

"Oh! How rude am I. Come on in! Can i get you anything? A snack, water, anything?"

"No, no, im fine. I wanted to uh, apologize for last night. Im sure thats not what you were expecting when greeting your new neighbors."

"Hey, you should not be apologizing. It never hurt anyone to see a little more of a pretty girl than expected"

Surely I was blushing, theres no way I wasnt. I took a step back, one of my nervous habits.

"So, im making some salmon and asparagus if you wanted to stay for some dinner. I have plenty extra to make you some"

As a nursing student, we learned a lot about what foods affect which hormones. A couple foods that raise estrogen levels? Salmon and asparagus. Not to mention that rising estrogen levels leads to a heightened sex drive. I mean, he was pretty cute.

"If its no trouble, sure. Id love to stay."

We had a lovely dinner, lots of wine involved. I was a little tipsy and so was he, and obviously at this time of night there was another feeling rumbling in my lower body. I craved him more than i thought i would. He walked beside me to take my plate to the sink as i stood up, stopping him in his tracks, and pulling him to me. Nothing happened for a moment, just silence and tension that you could cut with a knife.

Slowly his hands set the plates on the table before softly grazing my body. I stumbled backwards with him to the wall, him lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. Our lips met so suddenly with much force, the heat immediately growing between the immense motions of our bodies against one another.

Bens POV

Pushing past every peice of furniture, we forced ourselves to the bedroom and fell down on the bed, trying to keep the makeout session going as we removed more and more articles of clothing.

"Wow, uh, wow" My eyes took a full glance of her body inbetween kisses, taking in every inch.

"You too"

I left trails of hickeys down her body, removing the lace panties with my teeth, smiling up at her all the while. My tounge circled around her clit, pulling small moans and whimpers from her mouth. Moving further and further down her labia, slowly inserting my index finger in her vagina. Pushing and pulling in and out, soon after adding another finger.

Your POV

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my GOOOOOOOD OH MY GOD"

His fingers curled inside of me, tickling my g spot with such ease. And his tounge, oh his tounge, continuing to tease my clit the entire time. Dear god this man is amazing. The next thing I know, im grasping the bed sheets as he unzips his jeans.

I watched as he pulled his length out of his boxers, in awe of how large it was.

"I should probably mention that im a grower"

I thought surely it couldnt get much bigger, but lord did he prove me wrong. He pulled my body torwards him, rolled a condom on, and got to work. He pumped himself in and out, my body becoming looser with each movement.

...to be continued

Sorry for the chapter being cut! Fawna hasnt supplied you with content in a while so im trying to do that for you woot woot see you soon with part 2

~Emma